SalesLoft's integration with Vidyard allows users to insert one-off videos recorded directly from the SalesLoft app or choose from a library of pre-recorded videos to insert into any email as a hyperlinked image.
In this article, you will learn about the Vidyard integration, including how to:
A SalesLoft admin needs to enable the Vidyard integration from the settings Integrations tab. To enable the integration, follow these steps:
- Navigate to your Settings.
- Select the Integrations tab.
- Find the Vidyard integration row. Turn the integration on by switching the toggle on so the button is blue.
After enabling, each user will see the Vidyard icon when composing or editing an email within the platform. This means you can add video messages to your emails, just like you would add an image or a gif, but it's a video of your face.
To use Vidyard in your emails, follow these steps:
- Open your email message.
- Click the Integrations icon on the email compose window toolbar.
- From the drop down menu, select Vidyard.
- Record your video.
- Send the email with your personal video message embedded.