How to use LeadIQ integration with SalesLoft
1. If you aren’t already signed into LeadIQ, go to leadiq.com and sign in using the link in the upper right.
2. Click the gear icon in the upper right, then click SalesLoft.
3. Click Connect.
4. If you’re not signed into SalesLoft, you’ll be taken to a page where you can login.
5. You will now be taken to a screen confirming that LeadIQ is now connected to SalesLoft.
6. Launch the LeadIQ extension in the upper right corner of Google Chrome. You will see that the SalesLoft functionality has been added to the capture window.
7. When you capture a lead, you'll see a little button appear that will let you add them to the currently selected Cadence in SalesLoft. In the example below, Mei will be added to the "git gud" Cadence.
8. You can change the Cadence you're adding people to by selecting from the dropdown.
9. You can also set tags that will apply to each lead as they are added to SalesLoft, for easy list building.
10. Finally, you can set LeadIQ to automatically send all verified captured leads straight to the currently selected Cadence, with the tags you've entered.
11. Alternately, you can add people to Cadences from your IQ sheet. Just open your IQ sheet, select the lead(s) you want and click Export > To SalesLoft Cadence > [Cadence of your choice].
12. You're good to go! If you have any questions please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.