The SalesLoft API is available for all customers!
Built by developers, for developers, the SalesLoft API provides a world-class experience in an easy REST-ful way for our customers to programmatically interact with the data in their SalesLoft instance, empowering customers to generate integrations that are suited for their complex and custom business processes.
After using an API Key or OAuth 2.0 to authorize a user, the REST API is accessed over HTTP to push and pull data from SalesLoft.
See the API documentation for a comprehensive list of API endpoints available.
The SalesLoft API is self-service. In order to get started using the API, you will want to follow these steps:
- Review our API documentation
- Login to https://accounts.salesloft.com/ which is the account that will own your API Key or OAuth App
- Create an app using our App Management
- Create and test your integration via the various blue “Try” buttons within our API documentation (which looks similar to the image below)
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How do I get a developer SalesLoft account?
- We will provision a new SalesLoft instance that you can use for development purposes. This SalesLoft instance will be completely separate from your production instance – any setup will not carry over. Please contact email@example.com for any further questions.