The Calls tab in SalesLoft gives you a comprehensive view of all calls that have been attempted or completed, outbound or inbound, by you or all users on your team.
This way you have a simple and manageable list to use for reporting or to review as you work towards hitting quota and other goals.
In this article, we will go over everything that is visible to you from the Calls tab.
The calls listview is your one-stop shop for your comprehensive call list. With that being said, there is a lot of information on display on the list. Let’s take a look at the different data columns that are on display in the calls listview:
- Time: When the call took place.
- Team Member: SalesLoft user who made the call.
- Person: Who was called. If the person has been imported into SalesLoft, their name will be listed, along with their phone number. If the phone number is not associated with a person in SalesLoft, only the number will be displayed.
- Company: The Company associated with the person called. If the person was imported to SalesLoft with their company information, the company name will display. If the person is not in SalesLoft or their company information has not been entered in SalesLoft, the field will be blank.
- Duration: How long the call lasted. The duration is recorded in seconds.
- Status: Dialer status associated with the call.
- Direction: Whether the call was outbound or inbound. Things to note: Inbound calls are redirected to your forwarding number, but still logged in your call list.
- Recording: If your call was recorded, click Listen to Recording to hear the call recording. Calls without recordings will be listed as No Recording.
Your Call page shows all listed calls by default. If you would like to refine the list to show a select type of calls or sort the list in the order that makes the most sense for your use case, you can use the Filter & Sort feature to simplify your call list.
Filter calls by:
- Users: the SalesLoft user who made the call
- Everyone: All users on your SalesLoft Team.
- Me: Only calls that you have dialed.
- Groups: Calls completed by users from specific SalesLoft Groups.
- Individual Users: Call list for specific SalesLoft users.
- Call Direction: Inbound or Outbound
- Call Status: The state of your call, whether it was successful or a reason the call was not completed. Call Status options include:
- Call Failed
- No Answer
Sort calls by:
- Date Created: Also known as the Time the call was made.
- Duration: How long the calls last in seconds.
- Status: Dialer status associated with the call. Sorting by status groups each status option together in alphabetical order.
How to Filter & Sort:
- Go to the Calls Page.
- In the top right corner of the calls list view, select Filter & Sort.
- Choose the filtering or sorting options that fit your needs.
- If you would like to only view calls that contain a recording, check the box for Recordings Only.
- Once you’ve chosen the filter and sorting options, click Update.
Filtering your call list view lets you see specific information. Piggybacking off of the filter & sort feature, you can save the refined list you use. This way you can easily access a particular filter without having to set the same filter each time you access the calls page.
To save a filtered view, for these instructions:
- Go to the Calls Page.
- Select Filter & Sort.
- Set your filter or sort the calls to your liking. Hit Update.
- In the top right of the page, to the right of Calls, select the name of the view (should read "My Calls").
- Enter the new name of your view. Hit Save.
- Once the view has been created you can access it by selecting the view name in the top left corner. A drop-down will appear with your saved views listed. Pick your view.