The individual Cadence goes beyond creating your sales process into a series of steps. It allows you to manage your Cadence, from small details to bulk people actions. You can even dive into call and email logs to review Cadence activities and boost your success.
In this article, we will break down each tab within the Cadence, including:
- Cadence Name
- Inside the Cadence Toolbar
- The Cadence Call Tab
- The Cadence Email Tab
- The Cadence Activity Dashboard Tab
- The Cadence Settings Tab
The first thing you will see in the top left corner of the Cadence overview is your Cadence’s name.
The Cadence name remains in the top left of every page of the Cadence so you are always aware which Cadence you are working in or viewing.
Team Cadences will be marked with the orange Team Cadences label to the right of the Cadence name.
The Cadence toolbar contains the following buttons to let you view completed Cadence activities and take additional Cadence actions outside of your Cadence workflow:
- Overview: AKA your Cadence’s home page. Clicking Overview takes you to the overview page to see a complete layout of your Cadence
- People: A list of the people who are working or have previously run through the Cadence. The Cadence people tab lets you filter, sort, and take actions on a specific Cadence level.
- Calls: A comprehensive list of all calls completed in the Cadence.
- Emails: A comprehensive list of all emails sent in the Cadence.
- Settings: Your Cadence settings mimic the Create a Cadence page. Here you can adjust and control your overall Cadence settings.
The Cadence call tab offers the exact same visibility into your call behavior provided by the general calls page, but for specific Cadences.
The Cadence call tab provides the following information:
- Name: Who was called.
- Disposition: The logged disposition.
- Sentiment: The logged sentiment.
- Notes: Any notes that were logged with the call.
- Duration: How long the call lasted. The duration is recorded in seconds.
- Recording: If your call was recorded, click Listen to Recording to hear the call recording. Calls without recordings will be listed as No Recording.
- Called At: When the call took place.
- Export CSV: Downloaded CSV file of the call data listed.
The Cadence email tab offers the exact same visibility into your email sends provided by the general Emails page, but on a granular level for the individual Cadence emails.
The Cadence email tab provides the following information:
- To: The person that received the email
- Subject: The email's subject line
- Status: Outcome of the email, whether it's Sending, Sent, or Cancelled
- Sent At: Time the email was sent
Your Cadence Activity dashboard gives you a quick, comprehensive look at the activity that has taken place over a selected time range.
- Date Range: Above the activity report, you will find the date range. The activity shown in the report is subject to the selected date range. By default, the date range will be set to the last seven calendar days (not including the current day). You can select the date range to expand or limit your time range.
- Email Activity: Visual report or the emails, views, clicks, and replies that have occurred within the Cadence.
- Call Activity: Visual report of the calls completed within the Cadence.
The Cadence Settings tab allows you to set rules that will apply to the entire Cadence.
Does the page look familiar? The settings page is built just like the Create a Cadence page. So if you ever want to edit those details after a Cadence has been created, you can.
For more information on the Cadence Settings tab, check out the Create a Cadence layout breakdown.