Having trouble with your Cadence plug-in? Try these troubleshooting steps.
- Is your plug-in installed? First, make sure you have the latest version of Chrome. To install your plug-in follow this link.
- Are you logged into Cadence? To log in, go to sdr.salesloft.com. Then, refresh your browser.
- Is your SalesLoft Cadence account linked to to your email? Follow these steps to link Cadence to your GMail or Outlook account.
- Are you logged in to a personal GMail account? This could be impeding the plug-in from functioning properly. Log-out of any other GMail accounts, log-in to your account that is linked to SalesLoft Cadence, and refresh your browser.
- If you have checked all of these steps and your plugin is still not working properly, try hard refreshing. This will clear your cache and refresh your browser.
If these troubleshooting steps don't resolve your issue, other Chrome extensions may be impeding SalesLoft Cadence’s functions. Try disabling other extensions, and contact support if the problem persists.
Remember, Cadence works in the background, so if you do not see a Cadence icon on your extension toolbar, it's because it's not supposed to be there. :]