Cadence Dialer allows you to dial prospects directly from your browser. Cadence Dialer provides call recording, in addition to tracking call activities directly in Salesforce. You can make outbound calls through the browser, as well as receive phone calls which are forwarded to your cell phone.
- SalesLoft uses Twilio as our voice provider. SalesLoft will pass the cost from Twilio directly to the your team. See Twilio's Pricing Page for full details.
- Calls are charged per minute, rounded up to the nearest minute.
- Usage is billed down from a balance held on your Cadence account.
- Service will be disabled when this balance reaches $0.00, at which point you can reload your account balance to continue using the in-app dialer.
- Your total cost per minute and per month will depend on your usage of the following features:
|ROUTE||PRICE per min|
|United States & Canada||$0.0150|
|United States - Alaska||$0.0900|
|United States - Toll Free||$0.0150|
Area codes and country can affect the end cost.
Inbound calls are forwarded to your cell phone at the rate of $0.0075 per minute.
Using the optional call pass-through feature in SalesLoft will make your rate double. This is due to the fact that the first rate is the line that is created when connecting from SalesLoft to your desk/cell phone and then the line from your desk/cell phone to the recipient.
Local Dial Numbers
LocalDial enables you to call prospects from an area code local to them, increasing your connect rate by up to 400%! To learn more about local dial pricing click here. Charges assessed for local dial numbers at the rate of $1/number/month.
Phone numbers will be removed from your account and unprovisioned through Twilio on the 10th day after trial expiration or on the 3rd day after account cancelation.