If you have trouble with your Salesforce field mapping in the SalesLoft platform, use this troubleshooting guide to get back on track!
- I can't find the Salesforce field when creating my field mapping in SalesLoft.
- I can't find the SalesLoft field I want to map to.
- I'm getting a "Cannot Update Converted Lead" error.
- I'm getting an "Invalid Grant/Invalid Token" error.
- I'm getting an "Unable to lock row" error.
- I'm getting a "Field Integrity Exception" error.
- Step 1: Check that you have created the field in Salesforce.
- Step 2: Check that the field lives on the lead or contact layout page.
- Step 3: Check that the field meets our technical requirements.
- Step 1: Check that you have created the custom field in SalesLoft Platform.
The lead record you're attempting to update has been converted to a contact.
- Step 1: Navigate to the converted contact lead and select "Import Into Cadence" to reimport the prospect as a contact record.
This error usually occurs when your login token expired, you changed your Salesforce password or you no longer have access to the connected Salesforce account.
- Step 1: Reconnect with Salesforce.
- Sign out of Salesforce.
- In SalesLoft, navigate to "Settings" then "CRM."
- Click "Connect with a different Salesforce account" and log back into Salesforce.
- Step 2: Ask your Salesforce admin for access to the Salesforce instance.
This error occurs when the field you are attempting to update is being updated by another user or action at the same time.
- Step 1: Try to complete the activity again after a few minutes.
- Step 2: If this error continues to occur, there is likely a workflow triggered when you attempt to update the field. Check with your Salesforce admin to remove the trigger setting.
This error occurs when the Salesforce field you're attempting to update is not formatted correctly. This error typically occurs with date, time and state fields.
- Step 1: Check the formatting rule for the specific field in Salesforce.
- Be sure the field is formatted to accept the mapping (for example, if you're mapping a "date' over the Salesforce field should be formatted to receive dates).
- Ask your Salesforce admin to relax or change the formatting rule.
Still need help?