The SalesLoft Person Profile Page allows you to manage your prospect information all in once place.
The profile page is composed of two panes: the lefthand information pane and the righthand activity feed.
- Click the "star" icon to flag an important contact
- Click the "pencil" icon to edit any of the fields on the information pane
- Click the "bell" icon at the bottom to set a reminder, or the "success" button when you have achieved your desired outcome.
- Hover over the open, view and click icons to see email metrics for your contact
- View and update your contact's cadence stage
- View contact information and click to send a one-off email or make a call
- View your contact's custom fields
- Delete your contact or mark them as Do Not Contact
- Click the "cloud icon" to land directly on the contact's Salesforce lead/contact page.
- Only fields populated with data will appear on the lefthand information pane
- The "Cadences" tab shows you a contact's full cadence history, including cadences of other teammates