SalesLoft integrates with Sigstr, a simple management tool for employee email signatures, ensuring a consistently branded email signature for all of your SalesLoft users.
In this article, you will learn how to enable Sigstr and it's application within SalesLoft, including:
Follow these steps to implement Sigstr into your SalesLoft emails:
Things to Note: Only Admins can enable the Sigstr integration for your team. If you are not a team admin, reach out to your admin so they can follow these steps.
- Create an account with Sigstr.
- In SalesLoft, Navigate to Settings in the top right corner.
- Choose Integrations on the left side.
- Find the Sigstr integration row. Select Configure.
- When you select Configure, a dropdown list of your team members names will appear. Click the On/Off switch to enable a Sigstr Email signiture for each team member that needs it enabled.
- The list will auto-populate with the user's account email, however you can type in any valid email address if the email does not match their Sigstr account email.
- If an email address is a Valid Sigstr account it will show a green dot. If not valid, it will be a red dot with the text "No Email Signature Found for User."
- After the Sigstr has been toggled on, the user's info will be saved. Now they can send emails using their Sigstr signature!
Once your Sigstr account is connected, your profile signature in Salesloft will be greyed out and you will not be able to edit it. If you would like to edit the signature, you may do so in Sigstr.