Each company in SalesLoft is equipped with a dashboard, providing a quick in-depth view into the entire company.
- Detailed company information
- Link to company's Salesforce Account record
- Company stats across the entire team
- Company stage
- Company owner
- Social Links: LinkedIn, Twitter, Owler (only available for Enterprise tier customers), company URL
- Can be enriched by InsideView (Enterprise tier customers)
- Includes all information imported or manually entered on the company's edit page
- Custom fields (if present) are prominently displayed on the left-hand side panel
The company dashboard enables your team to view your entire correspondence history with the company. This includes emails sent, calls made, cadences any person on the company is on, and notes made.
As your team works together to tackle target accounts, complete transparency is given to the team on where each person is in the outreach process. Users are able to see all cadence steps a person is on, as well as execute their own. You can filter by All, Due, Active, or Completed.
Keeping a pulse on your target accounts is key. With this in mind, we have exposed Owler News (Enterprise tier customers only) to give the ability to be up-to-date on company news while never leaving the page.
Twitter Company Feed
The Company Twitter panel allows you to see a company's Twitter feed on the company dashboard, providing you with a wealth of social information at your fingertips as you engage with your companies.
To view company tweets, simply authorize your Twitter account from your profile in SalesLoft. Once a Twitter account has been authorized, you can reconnect or authorize a different account at any time.