The Emails analytics tab functions similarly to the Calls analytics tab. Email analytics provides insight into the effectiveness of your email templates and the time of day you're sending emails. The top view will show you which of your templates are most and least engaging, determined by reply rate of delivered emails.
In this article, you will learn about the information you can gain from the calls analytics, including:
Want to learn how the email engagement metrics are tracked? Check out our Email FAQ.
When you access the email tab within the analytics page, the first group of metrics will contain your overall email engagement. This provides a quick glance at the kind at your email activity. Most importantly, we don’t just provide the number of emails that have been sent. The intent of your emails is to spark conversations, so the email engagement primarily focuses on replies.
Under How's our Engagement? you will see the following stats:
- Reply Ratio: Percentage of the number of emails that have been replied to divided by the total number of emails delivered.
- Replied: Amount of replies received during this time period. This counts any emails replies, regardless of if they were sent from a cadence, lofted, or one-off emails.
- Percent Change of Emails Replied: Percentage compared to the last time period. The time period is defined by user choice.
- Delivered: Total number of emails Delivered. This is the total number of emails sent minus the number bounced.
- Percent Change of Emails Delivered: Percent change compared to the last time period. The time period is defined by user choice.
The template metrics are going to scan templates based on of your filter options whether they are your personal template or the templates owned by users on your team. The templates metrics are going to compare the top templates and the template that has received the lower engagement.
Under the template metrics, you will see the following stats:
- Highest Engagement: Template based on the filter with the highest reply rate. Engagement is measured by reply rate, so the number of emails replies divided by the total number delivered. The engagement legend lists data for the number of times that template has been delivered, replies, clicks, and views. The minimum to qualify as the highest template is 50 emails delivered with this template.
- Lowest Engagement = Template based on the filter with the lowest engagement is the template with the lowest reply rate. Engagement is measured by reply rate. The engagement legend lists data for the number of times that template has been delivered, replies, clicks, and views. The minimum to qualify as the highest template is 50 emails delivered with this template.
The optimal time portion offers insight into the time of day when you receive the most replies to your emails. While people can respond to emails at any time, certain trends may arise that can assist you with your email management. If you recognize that majority of your prospects reply to emails later in the afternoon, you can focus your efforts on other forms of engagement and send messages at the time that’s best for your potential customer.
Under the optimal time to email, you will see the following stats:
- Clock Row: A line of clocks that designate the best hour of each day of the week to send an email based on when you receive the most email replies.
- Optimal Day & Time: Highlights the day and time with the best reply rate.
- Emails Answered Chart: For those who prefer visual representation, the calls chart uses bubbles to display the best times to call. The time of day on your x-axis, while the day of the week on the y-axis, the bubble size represents the Answer Rate. The minimum to qualify for a bubble is 10 emails answered.
The template leaderboard shows which templates are at the top of the sales game.
You may filter your leaderboard list to display the top 10, 25, or 50 templates. On the opposite end of the spectrum, you can take a look at which templates are not performing as well as you would like by viewing the bottom 10, 25, or 50 templates (and maybe taking action to update these messages).
Under the template leaderboard, you will see a list containing the top templates of each user. The templates are in descending order based on reply rate. Other data columns show the template owner, total replies, opens, clicks, and total delivered. The minimum to qualify for the top leaderboard is 50 emails delivered.