The call analytics tab shows your call effectiveness based on how often you connect on calls, the dispositions logged, and the sentiments logged. From this tab, you can learn whether or not you are having meaningful conversations and determine what time is the best to make calls.
In this article, you will learn about the information you can gain from the calls analytics, including:
Sure, hitting call quota is important, but at the end of the day, you need to know whether those calls are making an impact. So, the question you need to answer is whether or not you are having meaningful conversations.
To determine meaningful conversations, SalesLoft uses specific call dispositions and sentiments that contribute to Positive Conversations. First, conversations are determined by any calls labeled with the disposition Connected. Then, whenever calls are logged with the sentiments Interested, Timeline 6-12 Months, or Demo Set, those calls are added to the number of positive conversations.
Under the meaningful conversations metrics, you will see the following stats:
- Positive Conversation Ratio: The percentage of positive conversations divided by the total conversations.
- Positive Conversations: Total number of calls labeled with the disposition Connected and sentiments Interested, Timeline 6-12 Months, or Demo Set.
- Conversations: Number of calls logged where the disposition is Connected.
- Percent Change of Conversations: Difference is the percent of meaningful conversations compared to the last time period. The time period is defined by user choice.
Your call dispositions tell you the result of the phone call you are making. In other words, the disposition determines what happened on your call.
You can view what dispositions were logged from the call analytics page. This allows you to determine whether or not you are connecting with prospects on a regular basis. If you see you are not connecting, it may imply that you aren’t reaching out to the correct person in the organization or you are calling at the wrong time.
Things to Note: Additional dispositions created by your team admin will NOT appear in the disposition analytics.
What are our call dispositions? The disposition data breaks down the number of times each disposition is used. There is also a circle graph that provides a visual displays of the disposition data. Things to Note: Dispositions are not required by default (but can be set as required by a team admin), so the total calls actually made may be higher than the total in this circle.
Your call sentiments let you know the outcome of your connected calls. Was the call a bad fit? Is the prospect interested in more information?
You can view what sentiments were logged from the calls analytics page.
The sentiments will determine your positive conversation ratio. If your calls result in a low positive conversation ratio, you can take that information as a tip to learn more positive call practices, like editing your call scripts or using more call coaching.
Things to Note: Additional sentiments created by your team admin will NOT appear in the sentiment analytics.
What are our call sentiments? The sentiment data breaks down the number of times each sentiment is used.
If they have only used the Sentiment field without the Disposition of Connected, that data is still included. This means the total number in the circle might not match the # of Conversations.
As a sales rep, you want to make sure you are calling at the most opportune time. This is why SalesLoft's call analytics gather your call connection times.
Under the optimal time to call section, you will see the following stats:
- Clock row: The time range of when a call was logged. Highlights the best hour of the day to call based on the connection rate, or the number of calls logged with the disposition Connected.
- Calls Answered Chart: For those who prefer visual representation, the calls chart uses bubbles to display the best times to call. The time of day on your x-axis, while the day of the week on the y-axis, the bubble size represents the Answer Rate. The larger the bubble, the greater the Answer Rate. Hovering over the bubble will show the Answer Rate (connection rate) for calls made during that hour on that day. Times must have at least 10 connections before a bubble appears.