The SalesLoft company’s profile page allows you to view and manage all of the information related to a company in one central location.
Each company profile page contains a series of panels. These smart panels provide critical sales insights and intelligence so that sales teams can better understand, connect, and engage with customers.
The company’s profile layout separates the panels into thirds on the page. The information panels include basic information, stats, company details, and tags. All of these panels take up the left side of the page. The activity panel is located in the center of the page and presents a comprehensive view of completed tasks. Finally, the people and integrations panels build up the right side of the page.
In this article, you will learn about the company’s profile page, including:
- The Company Information Panel
- View Company Stats
- Edit the Company Details Panel
- Manage Company Tags
- The Company Recent Activities
- Company Panel Configuration
- The People Panel
- Manage the Salesforce Opportunities Panel
- Insights from Integrations Panels
The company panel displays key information like company’s name, phone number, website, and their linked social and Salesforce records. This panel is located in the top left corner of the company’s profile page.
Let’s walk through the visible items and actions you can take within the company panel:
Company Panel Actions: Located in the top right corner of the person panel. Click the '•••' icon to open a menu to take the following actions:
- Add a Person: The company profile lets you keep track of the communication that occurs with every person from that company. To add a person to their company, select Add a Person from the people actions tab. Search for the person’s name or email. If the person is not already in Salesloft, click Create Person to add them to SalesLoft and the company in one step.
- Link to Salesforce: Allows SalesLoft to search and link to the company's Salesforce account record. Things to Note: If a company is not linked to their Salesforce record, activities will not log and will result in failed Salesforce activities. You can view failing activities by clicking the lightning bolt icon in the top navigation menu.
- Mark as Do Not Contact: Removes a person from all cadences and stops users from any future communication with the contact. If a person opts-out of email communications, they are marked as Do Not Contact.
- Delete Company: Removes the company from SalesLoft. Things to Note: Deleting a company will not delete the people from SalesLoft. It simply removes the link between the company and the people.
Company Information: Includes the primary information you need on this company at all times. If any of this information is not listed under the company details, the field will not display. The information includes:
- Company’s name
- Company’s primary phone number
- Company’s URL
Company Links: Offers links to sources outside of SalesLoft for quick access. Linked information must be included in the company details in order for the links to appear. Links include:
- LinkedIn profile page: Opens the company's LinkedIn profile.
- View in Salesforce: Companies connected to their Salesforce record will display a blue cloud icon. If the company is not connected to their CRM, the icon will not be visible. You can sync them by selecting Link to Salesforce from the Company Panel Actions.
- View Twitter: Opens the company's Twitter account.
- View Company URL: Opens the company’s website.
- View Owler: Provides a snapshot of the company’s most recent updates.
The Stats panel displays an overview of valuable metrics based off of activities across the entire team. This means stats between you and all of the people linked to that company, as well as other SalesLoft users who reach out to people on that company.
The stats include:
- Total number of calls made
- Total number of emails sent
- Total number of emails opened
- Total number of email links clicked
- Total number of replied emails
The Company Details panel shows all populated fields for the company, as well as Custom Fields. Information may be updated by clicking the Edit button.
If your team’s Salesforce field configuration has been set up, the company details fields will be pulled from the Salesforce account record upon import. Also, the fields can be completed from a CSV import by assigning the company fields.
Things to Note: Only fields populated with data will appear in the information panels
- Company stage: Similar to the cadence stage on the people level, the company stage lets you know where this company is in the sales process. This is especially beneficial for anyone use Account-Based Sales methods. To update the company stage, click the Company Stage and select from the stage drop-down menu.
- Company owner: Typically the person who imports or adds the company to SalesLoft. The company owner may be edited. Click Edit in the upper corner of the Company Details panel. Find and click the Company Owner field. Search and select the updated company owner. Things to Note: You do not need to own the company in order to communicate with them.
- Company Phone Number: Click the phone number to complete a one-off phone call with the dialer.
- Custom fields: If present, are prominently displayed in the Company Details panel.
The tags panel displays current tags associated with the company. Tags are labels or folders that you can use to organize groups of companies in SalesLoft. Use tags to quickly designate and filter companies from a particular list or similar groups like regions.
The tags panel also lets you add new tags or remove existing tags. To add a tag, type the name of the tag in the text box and hit your enter key. To remove a tag, find the tag you want to delete and click the X next to the tag name.
The company activity panel enables your team to view your entire correspondence history with the company. This includes emails sent, calls made, cadence activity involving any person in the company, and notes made.
The Recent Activities Tab
The first tab in the activities panel shows recent activities relevant to the company. The Recent Activities panel displays a timeline of information with visuals, like icons that represent the type of activities. Any activity, whether you add a person from that company to a cadence, send an email, log a call, etc., will appear in the recent activities.
From the recent activities tab you can also take quick cadence actions, like change due dates or remove the person, and edit logged notes.
The Calls Tab
The calls tab shows all of the calls made to people from this company. Each call log includes any notes, the disposition, and sentiment of those calls. You can even access call recordings from the link below the call notes.
The Emails Tab
The Emails tab allows you to view all emails sent to people from this company, along with their email engagement (open, click, reply metrics). You can even see a complete log of replies you have received from the person. To get a more in-depth look at the email, click on an individual email. You will be taken to that email’s page with the complete email thread, metrics, and send information.
The Cadences Tab
The Cadences tab shows all of the cadences people from the company are or have been on, including the cadences of your teammates. Here you can also take certain cadence actions, like pause the person on a cadence, remove the person from a cadence, or add the person to a new cadence.
The Notes Tab
The notes tab does exactly what the name says, it allows you to log notes on the company’s record in SalesLoft. When you log a note you can quickly reference it from the notes tab, or view it under recent activity. Notes even log into your Salesforce activity history with the subject line “note” for seamless logging and clarity across the platforms.
To log a note, follow these steps:
- Click the Notes tab from the activity panel on the company’s profile page.
- Select the Add a Note button in the top right corner of the panel.
- Type in your note.
- Click Create Note.
The Panel Configuration drop-down menu displays a list of panels you can disable and reorder to best fit your needs. The panel configuration applies to the panels on the right side of the profile page, so the cadences and integrations panels can be manipulated. For example, if you don’t use Twitter in your sales process, you can toggle the Twitter panel off so it is no longer visible.
You may access the menu from the top right of the person’s profile page. To enable or disable the visibility of a panel, toggle the switch next to the panel name on or off. You can also reorder the panels shown in the right column. Simple click and drag on the icon to the left of the panel name.
The people panel gives visibility to each person that is linked to that company. The people panel offers complete transparency on where each person in the company in your sales process as your team works together to tackle target accounts.
You can filter the people list by All, Due, Active, or Completed to gather specific insights while engaging the company.
Each user is able to see which cadence, if any, a person is on and which SalesLoft user is running the cadence.
You may also add a person to the company people list by search the SalesLoft database or creating a new person in SalesLoft.
If your team uses Salesforce, you know that opportunities show where a deal is in your sales cycle and update to determine when a deal is closed. The opportunities panel gives you the power of your Salesforce opportunities straight from a person’s profile page.
SalesLoft will automatically search for and link in any opportunities (opps) in Salesforce associated with a company who is linked to a Salesforce account. Then you can view any opps associated with that company. Multiple opps can be shown at one time in the scrolling smart panel.
From the opportunities panel, you may take the following actions:
View the Opportunity in Salesforce: Click the name of the opportunity (with the external link icon) to open that opportunity in Salesforce in a new tab.
Edit Standard fields: Select the pencil icon to the right of the opportunities name to view and edit fields. Things to Note: Some fields may not be edited. These fields will be grayed out. Read-only fields or custom opportunity fields must be edited in Salesforce.
There are several integration panels that are available to display on the company's profile page. For more information about integrations, visit the SalesLoft Integrations section.