The SalesLoft account’s profile page allows you to view and manage all of the information related to an account or company in one central location.
Each account profile page contains a series of smart panels. These panels provide critical sales insights and intelligence so that sales teams can better understand, connect, and engage with customers.
The account’s profile layout separates the panels into thirds on the page. The information panels include basic information, stats, account details, and tags. All of these panels take up the left side of the page. The activity panel is located in the center of the page and presents a comprehensive view of completed tasks. Finally, the people and integrations panels build up the right side of the page.
In this article, you will learn about the account’s profile page, including:
- The Account Information Panel
- View Account Stats
- Edit the Account Details Panel
- Manage Account Tags
- The Account Recent Activities Dashboard
- Account Panel Configuration
- The Cadences Panel on the Account
- The People at Account Panel
- Manage the Salesforce Opportunities Panel
- Insights from Integrations Panels
The account panel displays key information like account’s name, phone number, website, and their linked social and Salesforce records. This panel is located in the top left corner of the account’s profile page.
Let’s walk through the visible items and actions you can take within the account panel:
Account Panel Actions: Located in the top right corner of the person panel. Click the '•••' icon to open a menu to take the following actions:
- Add a Person: The account profile lets you keep track of the communication that occurs with every person from that account. To add a person to their account, select Add a Person from the people actions tab. Search for the person’s name or email. If the person does not exist in Salesloft, click Create Person to add them into SalesLoft and the account in one step.
- Link to Salesforce: Allows SalesLoft to search and link to the correct Salesforce account record. Things to Note: If an account is not linked to their Salesforce record, activities will not log and will result in failed Salesforce activities. You can view failing activities by clicking the lightning bolt icon in the top navigation menu.
- Mark as Do Not Contact: Removes a person from all cadences and stops users from any future communication with the contact. If a person opts-out of email communications, they are marked as Do Not Contact.
- Delete Company: Removes the account from SalesLoft. Things to Note: Deleting an account will not delete the people from SalesLoft. It simply removes the link between the account and the people.
Account Information: Includes the primary information you need on this account at all times. If any of this information is not listed under the account details, the field will not display. The information includes:
- Account’s name
- Account’s primary phone number
- Account’s URL
Account Links: Offers links to sources outside of SalesLoft for quick access. Linked information must be included in the account details in order for the links to appear. Links include:
- LinkedIn profile page: Opens the account's LinkedIn profile.
- View in Salesforce: Accounts connected to their Salesforce record will display a blue cloud icon. If the account is not connected to their CRM, the icon will not be visible. You can sync them by selecting Link to Salesforce from the Account Panel Actions.
- View Twitter: Opens the account's Twitter account.
- View Account URL: Opens the account’s website.
- View Owler: Provides a snapshot of the account’s most recent updates.
The Stats panel displays an overview of valuable metrics based off of activities across the entire team. This means stats between you and all of the people linked to that account, as well as other SalesLoft users who reach out to people on that account.
The stats include:
- Calls Logged: Total number of calls that have been logged to the Account.
- Emails Sent: Total number of emails sent to People on the Account.
- Opened: Total number of emails opened.
- Clicked: Total number of email links clicked.
- Replied: Total number of replied emails.
The Account Details panel shows all populated fields for the account, as well as Custom Fields. Information may be updated by clicking the Edit button.
Things to Note: Only fields populated with data will appear in the information panels
For more information about the Account Details panel, check out the Edit Account Details article
The tags panel displays current tags associated with the account. Tags are labels or folders that you can use to organize groups of accounts in SalesLoft. Use tags to quickly designate and filter accounts from a particular list or similar groups like regions.
The tags panel also lets you add new tags or remove existing tags. To add a tag, type the name of the tag in the text box and hit your enter key. To remove a tag, find the tag you want to delete and click the X next to the tag name.
The account activity panel enables your team to view your entire correspondence history with the account. This includes emails sent, calls made, cadence activity involving any person in the account, and notes made.
The Recent Activities Tab
The first tab in the activities panel shows recent activities relevant to the account. The Recent Activities panel displays a timeline of information with visuals, like icons that represent the type of activities. Any activity, whether you add a person from that account to a cadence, send an email, log a call, etc., will appear in the recent activities.
From the recent activities tab you can also take quick cadence actions, like change due dates or remove the person, and edit logged notes.
The Calls Tab
The calls tab shows all of the calls made to people from this account. Each call log includes any notes, the disposition, and sentiment of those calls. You can even access call recordings from the link below the call notes.
The Emails Tab
The Emails tab allows you to view all emails sent to people from this account, along with their email engagement (open, click, reply metrics). You can even see a complete log of replies you have received from the person. To get a more in-depth look at the email, click on an individual email. You will be taken to that email’s page with the complete email thread, metrics, and send information.
The Cadences Tab
The Cadences tab shows all of the cadences people from the account are or have been on, including the cadences of your teammates. Here you can also take certain cadence actions, like pause the person on a cadence, remove the person from a cadence, or add the person to a new cadence.
The Notes Tab
The notes tab does exactly what the name says, it allows you to log notes on the account’s record in SalesLoft. When you log a note you can quickly reference it from the notes tab, or view it under recent activity. Notes even log into your Salesforce activity history with the subject line “note” for seamless logging and clarity across the platforms.
To log a note, follow these steps:
- Click the Notes tab from the activity panel on the account’s profile page.
- Select the Add a Note button in the top right corner of the panel.
- Type in your note.
- Click Create Note.
The Panel Configuration drop-down menu displays a list of panels you can disable and reorder to best fit your needs. The panel configuration applies to the panels on the right side of the profile page, so the cadences and integrations panels can be manipulated. For example, if you don’t use Twitter in your sales process, you can toggle the Twitter panel off so it is no longer visible.
You may access the menu from the top right of the person’s profile page. To enable or disable the visibility of a panel, toggle the switch next to the panel name on or off. You can also reorder the panels shown in the right column. Simple click and drag on the icon to the left of the panel name.
The Cadence Panel on the Account profile page shows cadence activity that is due on People associated with the Account.
In other words, the panel lists out all of the People who have a cadence step due or overdue. The list also includes the cadence name and step information (like step number and name).
You may execute a step by clicking the Run Step button below the step name. When you click Run Step, the workflow bar will open on the right side of the page. When you execute your step, you will remain on the Account page and the step window will open. Once the step is completed, the page will refresh so you can run the next step.
The people panel gives visibility to each person that is linked to that account. The people panel offers complete transparency on where each person in the account in your sales process as your team works together to tackle target accounts.
You can filter the people list by All, Due, Active, or Completed to gather specific insights while engaging the company.
You can also see additional data about each person, such as any tags that have been added to a person or status updates like Success or Do Not Contact.
Each user is able to see which cadence, if any, a person is on and which SalesLoft user is running the cadence.
The People at Account panel also lets you take specific actions on the people in that account. Specifically, you can remove a person from the account if you learn they are no longer with the organization. To remove a person from the account, select Remove Person below their name.
You may also add a person to the account people list by search the SalesLoft database or creating a new person in SalesLoft.
If your team uses Salesforce, you know that opportunities show where a deal is in your sales cycle and update to determine when a deal is closed. The opportunities panel gives you the power of your Salesforce opportunities straight from a person’s profile page.
SalesLoft will automatically search for and link in any opportunities (opps) in Salesforce associated with an account who is linked to a Salesforce account. Then you can view any opps associated with that account. Multiple opps can be shown at one time in the scrolling smart panel.
From the opportunities panel, you may take the following actions:
View the Opportunity in Salesforce: Click the name of the opportunity (with the external link icon) to open that opportunity in Salesforce in a new tab.
Edit Standard fields: Select the pencil icon to the right of the opportunities name to view and edit fields. Things to Note: Some fields may not be edited. These fields will be grayed out. Read-only fields or custom opportunity fields must be edited in Salesforce.
There are several integration panels that are available to display on the account's profile page. For more information about integrations, visit the SalesLoft Integrations section.