The Emails page shows you the log of all emails you have sent using SalesLoft. From this tab, you can view send data and metrics on a collection of emails or you can select individual emails to see details on a granular level. The Emails page also allows you to control and, more importantly, cancel sent messages.
In this article, you will learn about the email page, including:
The Emails page gives you a complete view of the emails you have sent on one page. You can sort the list of emails in ascending or descending order by selecting one of the column headers.
The emails page layout includes the following information:
- Subject: The subject line of the email.
- To Field: The person who received the email OR the name of the cadence the email was sent from.
- Sent: Number of emails that have been successfully sent/ The total number of emails sent.
- Sent On: Date and time that the email was sent.
- Opened: Number of times the email has been opened or viewed.
- Clicked: Number of times a link in the email has been clicked.
- Replies: Number of replies the email has received.
Selecting an individual email gives you further insights into the email metrics. If an email was sent from a cadence, select the email to see a complete list of the recipients. Also, by selecting an email, you can see the entire email thread, and details into the device that a person opened, clicked, and replied to the email from.
If you schedule a bulk email and realize that the message wasn't quite ready for sending, you can cancel all of the scheduled emails in bulk with one easy button!
To cancel scheduled emails or an email that has recently been sent, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the Emails tab on the top toolbar.
- Click the subject line of your scheduled email. The Status of the email send will be Sending as messages are going out. You can also see the ratio of how many emails (if any) have been sent.
- Click the red Cancel all pending button to cancel the scheduled emails in bulk.