The SalesLoft Support team delivers a highly-customized service experience with our customer at the center of everything we do. Our technical expertise gives our customers the knowledge and understanding they need to confidently accomplish their goals.
In this article, you'll learn how to contact our Support team and find resources to help you with your SalesLoft account, including:
- How can I contact SalesLoft Tech Support?
- Why doesn't SalesLoft offer Phone Support?
- Can I get a training walk through?
To get help, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also submit a ticket in the SalesLoft platform through the Submit Feedback feature.
SalesLoft support answers tickets primarily via email for the following reasons:
- Easy sharing of visuals and instructions: Online support helps our team gather system details and other information so that we can troubleshoot effectively. In addition to getting to the root of the issue you are facing, we will send you resources like articles, videos or gifs, and personalized instructions to help you solve problems. This effort gets you back to work in a fraction of the time that back and forth calls and waiting may take.
- Keeps Cost Low: Online support allows us to keep SalesLoft’s pricing down, while maintaining a feature-rich application.
If your team is outside of their SalesLoft Implementation period you can still receive a training walk through from the following sources: