The Zipwhip + SalesLoft integration allows users to text with prospects from an existing business phone number directly from their sales engagement software.
Traditionally, texting with customers meant sales reps using their personal devices. These interactions were often unable to be tracked and would result in a loss of valuable data. Not anymore.
Together, Zipwhip and SalesLoft enable a better prospect experience and sales relationship by synchronizing SMS texts with other communication channels. Texting ensures quick responses and is an unobtrusive way to engage with qualified leads and customers.
Things to Note: Users must have an active license with Zipwhip and SalesLoft for this integration.
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
In this article you will learn about the Zipwhip and SalesLoft integration, including:
- How to Install the Zipwhip Integration
- How To Add Texting To a Cadence
- Run a Zipwhip Step
- View a Zipwhip Step Activity Log
- Log in to your Zipwhip Web Application.
- After logging into Zipwhip, click Account from the upper right menu.
- In the Account Console, click the Integrations tab.
- Click SalesLoft.
- Click Install.
- If you’re logged into SalesLoft already: Click Authorize
-If you’re not already logged in to SalesLoft, enter your SalesLoft log in and password and click Log In.
- Create a cadence OR choose a cadence you have previously created.
- In the right corner, select Cadence Actions.
- Click Add Step.
- In the Create Step box, click Zipwhip.
- Enter the day for the cadence step to run.
- Click Next.
- Enter the instructions to describe the text message you want to send in the cadence. Things to Note: This is not a template for your texts. You will enter the text when you run the cadence step.
- Click Add Step to add the step and close the add step window or Add & Create Another to continue adding steps to your cadence.
- Select Preview and Run from your Cadences To-Do List or Run Step in your Cadence Workflow Panel next to the step listed.
- Enter in your Zipwhip log in and password upon the screen prompt.
- Type the message you want to send the person.
- Hit Send. This will complete the step.
- Continue your text conversation using the Zipwhip app.
Texts exchanges initiated from a cadence through zipwhip will log in SalesLoft. From the Zipwhip app you can set how often your sms texts will log. This means that when a log occurs, the entire text exchange that took place in Zipwhip (outbound and inbound texts) appear in the log.
You can find the log on the person's profile page under the Notes section.
Since the activity is logged as a note, the activity will also log to Salesforce as a note.