Sendoso helps companies source, send, and centralize direct mail, swag, gifts, notes, and anything else you may want delivered to your prospects. This Engagement Delivery Platform provides global warehouse locations to store items and sends them on-demand.
Together, Sendoso and SalesLoft allows users to include direct mail into their cadences. Sending gift cards, swag, or packages to prospects at scale will allow your reps to stand out against competing sellers.
Things to Note: Users must have an active license with Sendoso and SalesLoft for this integration.
In this article you will learn about the Sendoso and SalesLoft integration, including:
- Log in to your Sendoso account.
- As a SalesLoft Admin, navigate to your SalesLoft team settings.
- Under the Administration section, select Integrations.
- Find the Sendoso integration row.
- Turn on the integration by selecting the toggle button on the right side of the row. The toggle will change from gray to blue.
- Create a cadence OR choose a cadence you have previously created.
- In the right corner, select Cadence Actions.
- Click Add Step.
- In the Create Step box, click Sendoso.
- Enter the day for the cadence step to run.
- Click Next.
- Enter the instructions to describe the item you would like to send when you run the cadence.
- Click Add Step to add the step and close the add step window or Add & Create Another to continue adding steps to your cadence.
- Select Preview and Run from your Cadences To-Do List or Run Step in your Cadence Workflow Panel next to the step listed.
- The profile page of the first person in your cadence list will appear along with the Sendoso Step Log Box.
- Select the type of mail you would like to send.
- Enter the address of the recipient.
- Hit Send.