Meeting Intelligence captures recordings of your sales meetings to provide your team with further insights into what happens during your calls.
With features like automatic recording and transcription, plus live notes and sharing abilities, Meeting Intelligence makes it easy to scale performance across your team. Use recordings to pinpoint what’s working in your sales call, or quickly address struggles with filler words (“but um,” “like,” “ya know”). Highlight talking points for competitive analysis and share key takeaways with other users or your prospects.
In this article, you will learn the primary features of Meeting Intelligence, including:
- How Meetings Are Captured
- Activate Meeting Intelligence
- Meeting Intelligence Page
- Meeting Detail Page
- In Progress
- Live Notes
If you run into any technical problems with Meeting Intelligence, check out our Meeting Intelligence Troubleshooting article.
Meetings are currently captured in two ways: through the SalesLoft Dialer or the Meeting Intelligence bot.
Calls through the SalesLoft Dialer will be transcribed and added to the Meeting Intelligence recordings.
Things to Note:
- Calls must be longer than 60 seconds in order to be picked up by the Meeting Intelligence record.
- If recording is disabled, Meeting Intelligence will not work.
- One-sided recordings will be picked up by Meetings Intelligence
The Meeting Intelligence Bot
Think of the bot like your Meeting Intelligence buddy that joins your meetings to record and transcribe everything for you. Team admins have the ability to edit the bot name to whatever you would prefer being added to your calls (i.e. naming it after a person or something clever). Admins and users can set times for when they would like to bot to join a meeting and start recording.
The bot can join meetings through the following integrations:
There are two ways that the bot can join meetings:
- Manually adding the bot from the Add Bot To Meeting button on the Meeting Intelligence page.
- Calendar: the bot will automatically join meetings when a meeting is scheduled on your calendar. For more information, please check out the Meeting Intelligence Troubleshooting article.
- Things to Note: The scheduled meeting must contain a URL link from one of the integrations in order for the bot to join.
- The meeting invite must contain a domain outside of your organization.
Before meetings can be recorded and captured, there are a few steps that need to be taken by you and your team admin.
- Your admin must activate Meeting Intelligence for your team and enable Meeting Intelligence for you as an individual user.
- You must sync your calendar to SalesLoft.
- Set your Meeting Intelligence preferences in your Settings.
The Meeting Intelligence page is where you can view and manage your recordings.
To access the Meeting Intelligence page, select the Meeting Intelligence icon from the side nav menu.
The Meeting Intelligence page is broken down into tabs that store different meeting information. You can find the tabs all on one toolbar along with Meeting Intelligence specific action items. The toolbar contains the following:
The Meeting detail page shows you everything that was captured by Meeting Intelligence. This is where you can view your recording and call insights.
The page includes the following features:
Meeting Info Panel
The meeting info panel contains the basic meeting details including:
- Meeting Name
- Meeting Time information: Date, time of day, and length of meeting
- Organizer's Name
- Number of times the meeting has been shared
A breakdown of the people who participate in the meeting. The participants include:
X-Rays are collections of words and phrases that Meeting Intelligence keeps track of.
The x-ray group are created by your team admin. Once the group is created, admins can add words that fit the group. If any of those words are used during a call, the x-ray group name will appear under the X-Ray panel.
From the panel, select an x-ray group name to see which word or phrase was used during the call. When you select a word, a list of of x-ray results appear below the video player. Each result contains the time stamp for when the word was used as well as the speaker's name and the transcription reference.
The video player shows the call recording breakdown. Use the play button to run the call recording.
Below the video player you will find the list of speakers from the call. Speakers listed in blue are members of “your team” (who share your domain). Anyone listed in purple is “not on your team.”
The right panel is dominated by the notes section. The notes are broken into the following tabs
- Timestamps: Notes taken from the Live Notes or notes that are made on a specific time on the call. Select a time stamp note to go to that point in the recording.
- Extra notes: Additional notes that are made after your recording is complete.
Your Meeting Intelligence in progress tab shows the meetings that are currently being recorded for anyone on your team.
The page layout is very similar to the recordings page. Each meeting has it's individual panel of information. There are two key differences on the in progress page:
- Live Notes: instead of the play button with the length of the video, the Live Notes button takes you to the Live Notes page, where you can comment and view details on the meeting that is in progress
- Meeting Status: the upper right corner of the panel will show the current status of the meeting recording. Status options include:
- Meeting in progress
- Processing call
Do you ever scramble for a notepad to write something down during a call or search your desk for a note you know you made about a call?
Live notes are your electronic notepad with Meeting Intelligence enhancements. In addition to remarks about things that are said during the call, Live Notes also tracks the time stamp of when those note were made during the meeting.
The Live Notes page layout contains the following:
The meeting details panel contains the current meeting information, including:
- Meeting Name
- Call Duration
- Organizer's Name
- Meeting Platform
The currently viewing panel shoes SalesLoft User that are viewing the live notes. You can use Live notes as a chat function between yourself and any other viewers.
Tags are a quick way to segment the Live Notes you use. From the Meeting Tags panel, you can add a tag to a recent Live Note to collect similar notes for review after the call.
Things to Note: Only admins can create the tags that the team will use.
The live notes panel is a running commentary during your call. Any user who is currently viewing the Live Notes may leave a comment. The comment will be marked with the time stamp from that moment in the call.
Your Meeting Intelligence scheduled tab shows the meetings that the bot has recognized on your calendar and is due to record.
If you have scheduled a meeting and do not see it in the scheduled tab, you can add the bot to a meeting from the Add Bot to Meeting button in the upper right corner of the Meeting Intelligence page.
Check the Meeting Intelligence Troubleshooting Guide for more details.