Meeting Intelligence captures recordings of your sales meetings to provide your team with further insights into what happens during your calls.
With features like automatic recording and transcription, plus live notes and sharing abilities, Meeting Intelligence makes it easy to scale performance across your team. Use recordings to pinpoint what’s working in your sales call, or quickly address struggles with filler words (“but um,” “like,” “ya know”). Highlight talking points for competitive analysis and share key takeaways with other users or your prospects.
In this article, you will learn the primary features of Meeting Intelligence, including:
- How Meetings Are Captured
- Getting Started with Meeting Intelligence
- Meeting Intelligence Page
- Add Bot To a Meeting
If you run into any technical problems with Meeting Intelligence, check out our Meeting Intelligence Troubleshooting article.
Meetings are currently captured in two ways: through the SalesLoft Dialer or the Meeting Intelligence bot.
Calls through the SalesLoft Dialer will be transcribed and added to the Meeting Intelligence recordings.
Things to Note:
- Calls must be 60 seconds or more in order to be picked up by the Meeting Intelligence record.
- If recording is disabled, Meeting Intelligence will not work.
- One-sided recordings will be picked up by Meetings Intelligence
The Meeting Intelligence Bot
Think of the bot like your Meeting Intelligence buddy that joins your meetings to record and transcribe everything for you. Team admins have the ability to edit the bot name to whatever you would prefer being added to your calls (i.e. naming it after a person or something clever). Admins and users can set times for when they would like to bot to join a meeting and start recording.
The bot can join meetings through the following integrations:
There are two ways that the bot can join meetings:
- Manually adding the bot from the Add Bot To Meeting button on the Meeting Intelligence page.
- Calendar: the bot will automatically join meetings when a meeting is scheduled on your calendar. For more information, please check out the Meeting Intelligence Troubleshooting article.
Things to Note:
- The meeting invite must contain a domain outside of your organization.
- The scheduled meeting must contain a URL link from one of the integrations (platform link) in order for the bot to join.
- The calendar invite must have been sent and include the meeting platform link at least 20 minutes or more prior to the scheduled start time.
- Meetings must be 60 seconds or more in order to be picked up by the Meeting Intelligence record.
Before meetings can be recorded and captured, there are a few steps that need to be taken by you and your team admin.
Things to Note: Meeting Intelligence currently syncs to Gmail and Office 365. If you use ActiveSync it will have to be added manually to the meeting.
- Your admin must activate Meeting Intelligence for your team and enable Meeting Intelligence for you as an individual user.
- You must sync your calendar to SalesLoft.
- Set your Meeting Intelligence preferences in your Settings.
The Meeting Intelligence page is where you can view and manage your recordings.
To access the Meeting Intelligence page, select the Meeting Intelligence icon from the side nav menu.
The Meeting Intelligence page is broken down into tabs that store different meeting information. You can find the tabs all on one toolbar along with Meeting Intelligence specific action items. The toolbar contains the following:
- Recordings: A list of all team recordings. Each recording panel takes you to the Meeting Intelligence Detail Page.
- In Progress: Shows meetings that are currently being recorded for anyone on your team.. The in progress meetings allow you to access the Live Notes page, where you can comment and view details on the meeting that is in progress.
- Scheduled: Shows a list of meetings that the bot has recognized on your calendar and is due to record.
- Library: Build personalized libraries to house similar groups of calls (i.e. your best calls, your worst calls, etc.).
- My Clips: Shows your collection of clips created from recorded meetings.
- Filter & Sort: Allows you to refine the list of meetings seen on that page.
- Add Bot to Meeting: If you have scheduled a meeting and do not see it in the scheduled tab, you can add the bot to a meeting from the Add Bot to Meeting button in the upper right corner of the Meeting Intelligence page.
For spur of the moment meeting invites (you know, when a prospect has to hop on the call now) or if the bot ever fails to join the call, you can add the bot to the meeting.
To add the bot to your meeting, follow these steps:
- Go to the Meeting Intelligence page.
- In the right corner of the Meeting Intelligence toolbar, select the + Add Bot to Meeting button.
- The Add Bot to Meeting window will appear. Below Meeting Platform, use the dropdown menu to select your recording platform. (required)
- Enter a Meeting Title in the text box. (required)
- Add the Meeting ID or URL in the last text box. (required)
- Click Add Bot. A notification will appear to inform you the bot is searching for the meeting.
- A second green notification will appear at the top of the page once the bot has joined the meeting. Now you can access Live Notes.
Things to Note:
- If you do not see the Add Bot to Meeting button, make sure that your calendar is synced in your settings.
- Once the bot has been added, it may take up to five minutes to join your meeting.
Need Meeting Intelligence assistance? Check out the Meeting Intelligence Troubleshooting Guide for more details.