Conversation Intelligence captures recordings of your sales meetings to provide your team with further insights into what happens during your calls.
Meetings are currently captured in two ways: through the SalesLoft Dialer or the Conversation Intelligence bot.
In this article, you will learn the how Conversation Intelligence is captured, including:
- The SalesLoft Dialer
- The Conversation Intelligence Bot
- Conversation Intelligence Platform Integrations
If you run into any technical problems with Conversation Intelligence, check out our Conversation Intelligence Troubleshooting article.
Calls through the SalesLoft Dialer will be transcribed and added to the Conversation Intelligence recordings.
Calls must be 120 seconds or more in order to be picked up by the Conversation Intelligence record.
Call recordings will adhere to the same settings applied within your team's recording governance restrictions. If recording is disabled, Conversation Intelligence will not work. Meanwhile, one-sided recordings will be picked up by Conversation Intelligence.
Things to Note:
- In order for Conversation Intelligence to record Dialer calls, each user's Calendar must be connected.
Think of the bot like your Conversation Intelligence buddy that joins your meetings to record and transcribe everything for you. Team admins have the ability to edit the bot name to whatever you would prefer being added to your calls (i.e. naming it after a person or something clever). Admins and users can set times for when they would like to bot to join a meeting and start recording.
There are two ways that the bot can join meetings:
- Manually adding the bot from the Add Bot To Meeting button on the Conversation Intelligence page.
- Calendar: the bot will automatically join meetings when a meeting is scheduled on your calendar. For more information, please check out the Conversation Intelligence Troubleshooting article.
Things to Note:
- The meeting invite must contain a domain outside of your organization.
- The scheduled meeting must contain a URL link from one of the integrations (platform link) in order for the bot to join.
- The calendar invite must have been sent and include the meeting platform link at least 20 minutes or more prior to the scheduled start time.
- Meetings must be 60 seconds or more in order to be picked up by the Conversation Intelligence record.
The bot can join meetings through the following integrations:
- Webex Enterprise
Things to Note: The bot will not join meeting platforms that have CAPTCHA enabled.