Meeting Intelligence captures recordings of your sales meetings to provide your team with further insights into what happens during your calls.
Meetings are currently captured in two ways: through the SalesLoft Dialer or the Meeting Intelligence bot.
In this article, you will learn the how Meeting Intelligence is captured, including:
If you run into any technical problems with Meeting Intelligence, check out our Meeting Intelligence Troubleshooting article.
Calls through the SalesLoft Dialer will be transcribed and added to the Meeting Intelligence recordings.
Calls must be 120 seconds or more in order to be picked up by the Meeting Intelligence record.
Call recordings will adhere to the same settings applied within your team's recording governance restrictions. If recording is disabled, Meeting Intelligence will not work. Meanwhile, one-sided recordings will be picked up by Meetings Intelligence.
Things to Note:
- In order for Meeting Intelligence to record Dialer calls, the user's Calendar must be connected.
Think of the bot like your Meeting Intelligence buddy that joins your meetings to record and transcribe everything for you. Team admins have the ability to edit the bot name to whatever you would prefer being added to your calls (i.e. naming it after a person or something clever). Admins and users can set times for when they would like to bot to join a meeting and start recording.
There are two ways that the bot can join meetings:
- Manually adding the bot from the Add Bot To Meeting button on the Meeting Intelligence page.
- Calendar: the bot will automatically join meetings when a meeting is scheduled on your calendar. For more information, please check out the Meeting Intelligence Troubleshooting article.
Things to Note:
- The meeting invite must contain a domain outside of your organization.
- The scheduled meeting must contain a URL link from one of the integrations (platform link) in order for the bot to join.
- The calendar invite must have been sent and include the meeting platform link at least 20 minutes or more prior to the scheduled start time.
- Meetings must be 60 seconds or more in order to be picked up by the Meeting Intelligence record.
The bot can join meetings through the following integrations:
- Webex Enterprise