SalesLoft team members include all of the admins and users who currently have or have previously had a SalesLoft account. As a team admin, you can invite new SalesLoft users and manage all of those team members from Members tab.
To access the Members tab, click your name in the upper right corner of the SalesLoft platform and click Team to go to your admin settings. From the left side settings menu, go to the Members tab.
In this article, you will learn how to manage your SalesLoft team members, including:
Whether your team is just getting started with SalesLoft or you’ve recently hired team members, as a SalesLoft admin, you can invite new users to the SalesLoft party.
Things to Note: Admins may add licenses as they are needed. When the number of active users exceeds the license limit on your contract, our SalesLoft team will reach out to ensure these increases are reflected in your contract. If you have any questions or concerns about adding additional licenses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
To invite new users, follow these steps:
- Go to the Members tab under your Team Settings.
- Scroll to find Invitations.
- There are two ways that you can invite new users to SalesLoft.
- Invite an individual user: Enter the email address of the user in the available text box. Hit Send Invite.
- Invite a group of users: Below the Send Invite option, you will see a unique link. Compose an email to your team and include the link. When your team member’s click the link they can create their account.
The Active Members section of your Members tab is your primary hub for managing the users on your team.
Here’s a list of actions you can take from the Active Members section:
- View your License Limit: The number of users you are allowed to invite on the team, as well as the current number of active users so you can add more team members.
- Activate/Deactivate a License: We understand that companies go through personnel changes and let you control who has a SalesLoft license. To deactivate a current user, select the red Deactivate button next to the user’s name.
- Manage Meeting Intelligence: The recording toggle allows you to set whether or not a user may record scheduled calls using Meeting Intelligence.
- Set Groups: Group your users to set specific visibility rules as well as see collective group metrics. Use the Groups drop-down picklist to select the group you would like your user to be nested under.
- Set Roles: Different users may need different levels of SalesLoft access. Choose between the two default roles (Admin and User) or create your own roles for specific permissions. Use the Roles drop-down picklist to assign the role of that specific user. Note that users will default to the User role.
Your Inactive Team Members no longer have access to SalesLoft. You can view a complete list of all inactive members below your active member list. Each user row contains the following:
- Green Active Button: To activate an inactive user, scroll to the bottom of the Members list to find your Inactive Users. Then click the green Activate button.
- User Name: Name of the user
- User Email: The user's email address
- Assign Group: Inactive users will still show their previously assigned group. If a group was never selected, the group will display Not in Group. You may edit the group name (maybe switch them to Not in Group) to remove the user from any data attributed to that group.
- Assign Role: Inactive users will still show their previously assigned group. You may edit the role using the dropdown menu.