Account Details are all of the information you can view about a particular Account. You can view these details from the Account profile page.
All of the visible information comes from Account field types. If your team admin has configured your Salesforce Field Configuration, the field types will pull from your CRM whenever you import an account into SalesLoft.
However, in our face-paced, ever-changing world, it's a given that sometimes company related data is going to need an update as addresses change, revenue grows, and new information comes into being. You can manage and edit all of these fields on the Account level from the Account Details page.
In this article, you will learn about the Account details, including:
- Account Details Panel
- Account Stage
- Edit the Account Details Page
- Account Basics
- Account Custom Fields
- Account Links
- Account Details
- Location Details
- Account Owner
The Account Details panel shows all populated fields for the account, as well as Custom Fields. Information may be updated by clicking the Edit button.
If your team’s Salesforce field configuration has been set up, the fields that contribute to the account details will be pulled from the Salesforce account record upon import. Also, fields can be completed from a CSV import by assigning the account fields.
Things to Note: Only fields populated with data will appear in the information panels
The panel contains certain fields that allow quick actions from the Details Panel. Those fields include:
- Account Stage
- Account Phone Number: Click the phone number to complete a one-off phone call with the dialer.
Similar to the Cadence Stage on the People level, the Account Stage lets you know where this Account is in the sales process. This is especially beneficial for anyone use Account-Based Sales methods.
To update the Account Stage, click the Account Stage and select from the stage drop-down menu.
While the Account Details Panel offers a quick glance of the Account's data, the details page allows you to view all of that data and edit existing additional fields.
To access the Account Details page and edit any information, follow these steps:
- Go to the Account Details Panel.
- Select the Edit button in the upper right corner of the panel.
- Find the section and appropriate field.
- Type the updated information in the text box.
- Once your information is completed, click the Save button in the bottom left of the page.
If the fields are mapped, the information will pull from Salesforce or a CSV file upon import.
Any updates will also reflect on the Salesforce Account when bidirectional sync is enabled for your team.
Every SalesLoft Account requires data in the following two fields:
- Name: Name of the company
- Domain: The website or URL that will act as the primary host for SalesLoft data associated with this Account.
Both of these fields can be found under the Account Basics section of the Account Details page.
Since these fields are required, the information will import into SalesLoft whenever your create the Account.
Custom fields are additional field types that your team admin can create. With custom fields in place, you can see the important data that relates to the Account you are working.
For example, maybe you need to reference a specific Salesforce field when talking to a potential customer. After an admin creates and maps that custom field, you can view that information after the Account has been imported.
All of the custom fields will be listed under the Custom Fields section of the Account Details page.
Account links offer quick access to sources outside of SalesLoft. When the fields are completed, the links will appear as icons at the bottom of the Account Information panel.
The Account Links section contains the following fields:
- LinkedIn URL
- Twitter Handle
All of the Account links will be listed under the Account Links section of the Account Details page.
Account Details contain the data that you will most likely want to reference during your sales process. These bits and pieces will help you keep you well informed about the customer so you can focus you talking points.
The Account Details contain the follow fields:
- Conversational Name: The common name. For example, "The Coca-Cola Company" would be the Account Name, but the Conversational Name would be "Coca-Cola."
- Phone Number: The main phone number for the company. This will appear as a clickable link in the Account Details panel.
- Industry: Company's industry
- Description: Tagline or company description
- Account Type: Type of Account as defined by your organization
- Account Tier: Set an Account tier, based on the tier levels defined by your team admin. Account Tiers allow you to prioritize certain tiers within a cadence.
- Founded: Year the company was founded.
- Size: Size of the company
- Revenue: Company's value
All of the Account detail fields will be listed under the Account Details section of the Account Details page.
Location Details inform you about the whereabouts of the account.
All of the location related fields will be listed under the Location Details section of the Account Details page. The Location Details section contains the following field types:
- Postal Code
- Time Zone
Typically the person who imports or adds the account to SalesLoft. The account owner may be edited.
Things to Note: You do not need to own the account in order to communicate with them.
To edit the Account Owner, follow these steps:
- Click Edit in the upper corner of the Account Details panel.
- Find and click the Account Owner field.
- Search and select the updated Account owner.