Let's face it, voicemail's are fairly repetitive. You are going to leave your name, reason your calling, and a number to reach you after the "beep." Why not have a previously recorded message that you can drop-in to voicemail boxes?
SalesLoft allows you to pre-record voicemails then drop them in your prospect's voicemail box when using the in-app dialer. This is a great way to save time and ensure that the voice messages you leave are perfect every time.
In this article, you will learn about leaving voicemails through SalesLoft, including:
To add a drop-in voicemail message, follow these steps to record the messages you will ultimately use as drop-in voicemails:
- Go to your Call Settings.
- Navigate to Drop-in Voicemail Recordings and select + Add New.
- In the Create New Voicemail box, give your voicemail a title.
- Hit Record to leave your message. Once you’ve completed your recording hit Stop.
- Click Continue. Your newly recorded voicemail will show up under Drop-in Voicemail Recordings. You can also remove the voicemail message by selecting the Delete button.
Ideally, the person you are reaching out to will answer the phone, but in the event that they don’t, voicemail drop allows you to pre-record the perfect voicemail message so you don’t have to waste valuable time reciting the same message over and over. To learn more about recording your drop-in voicemail messages, check out your Call settings.
Let’s look at how to use drop-in voicemails within the SalesLoft dialer:
- Start your call in the SalesLoft dialer.
- You will see the voicemail drop icon in the top left of the dialer.
- Leave your message after the beep. Click the voicemail drop icon and select the voicemail you want to use.
- Once the voicemail has been dropped, you will receive a “Voicemail Dropped” call status notification above the dialer and the dialer will hang up.