People in SalesLoft are just like your Leads and Contacts in Salesforce. Your SalesLoft People are the individuals that you reach out to, have conversations with, and engage throughout the sales process.
The People page is designed to help you import, sort, filter, and take action on individuals or multiple people at a time.
To access the People page, select the People icon that looks like a building from the side nav.
In this article, we will walk through the People page view, including:
- Filter & Sort
- Saved People Views
- People Actions Tab
- People Search
- People Filtered Stats
- People List-view
- Select People Actions
SalesLoft makes it easy to refine your list of people to a selective group using the filter & sort feature.
To filter, click Filter & Sort, then select your filter options. You can filter by:
- Person Stage
To sort, click Filter & Sort, then select your sorting options. You can sort by:
- Date Imported
- First Name
- Cadence Name
- Last Contacted
- Last Name
- Total Calls
- Email metrics
To remove filtering or sorting, click the Clear link on the toolbar.
Filtering your people list view lets you see a select group of people. Piggybacking off of the filter & sort feature, you can save the refined list you use. This way you can easily access a particular filter without having to set the same filter each time you access the people page.
To save a filtered view, for these instructions:
- Go to the People Page.
- Select Filter & Sort.
- Set your filter or sort the people to your liking. Hit Update.
- In the top right of the page, to the right of People, select the name of the view (should read "My People").
- Enter the new name of your view. Hit Save.
- Once the view has been created you can access it by selecting the view name from the drop-down in the top left corner of the page.
General actions that add to or provide additional activity from the people page. To access either of these actions, go to your People page, and select People Actions in the top right corner. These actions include:
- Adding a person
- Importing people
- Exporting people
- Viewing your import history
Allows you to search for a specific person or group of people. To use the search bar, follow these steps:
- In the search bar, enter the name of a person, account name, or role to define your search.
- Hit the enter key.
- Your people list will then display the search results. The filter bar will appear, defining the search criteria that fits the current list.
- To clear your results, select Clear from the filter bar.
Shows stats based off of the current list filter. The filter stats include:
- All: Total number of people in the current list of people.
- Successes: The number of people who have been marked as success and contain the Success status.
- New: Number of people from the list who have never been contacted and are considered new.
- Bounced: Number of people who have been sent emails that bounced back and contain the Bounced status.
- Opt-out: Number of people who have been marked as Do Not Contact (DNC).
- Starred: Number of people who have been starred. Starred individuals will show that the top of the people list.
The people list-view is your comprehensive people list. From the people list, you can quickly view primary people info and select people to take specific actions. You can also filter or sort by these options.
Things to Note: If fields are missing information, they can be edited from the person’s profile page.
Let’s take a look at the different data columns that are on display in the people listview:
- Star: The star icon denotes a SalesLoft “favorite” person. If a person has been “starred” the star icon will be filled in.
- Name: The name of the person.
- Industry: The type of industry of the person’s account.
- Cadence: The name of any cadences the person is currently in. If the person is working through multiple cadences, there will be an icon that displays “# Cadences.
- Stage: The person’s most recent person stage.
- Tags: Labels attached to the person. Selecting a tag will filter the list by that tag.
- Status: Icon that displays the person’s status. Status options include:
- Do Not Contact
- EU Resident
- Stats: Metrics affiliated with that person based on their activity. You may see a chart icon. Hover over the icon to see the person’s stats. The stats shown include:
- Emails Sent
- Emails with Opens
- Emails Clicked
- Emails with Replies
- Owner: SalesLoft user who owns the person. The owner defaults to the user who imported the person unless they are reassigned.
- Last Contacted: When communication with this person was last attempted.
SalesLoft allows you to do more with people than filter & sort, add new people, and export metrics. By selecting multiple people or an individual person, additional people action items appear at the top of your people list.
Click the links for more information on how to complete each action. For an in-depth explanation of each action, check out our Select People Actions from the People Page article.
Below is a list of the available actions:
- Update Owner
- Add to Cadence
- Remove from All Cadences
Send a one-off email
Add to account
Mark Do Not Contact: Keeps SalesLoft users from engaging with a person in SalesLoft. All the metrics on the person will still exist.
Delete People: Delete's the person from SalesLoft. All metrics associated with that person will also be deleted.
- Mark as EU Resident: Marking someone as an EU Residents disables open tracking, click tracking, and Live Website Tracking for GDPR compliance.
- Unmark EU Resident: Removes the EU Resident label from users who have previously been marked as an EU Resident.