Cadences offer a systematic method to manage and master your sales process. But consistent use of Cadences can leave you asking one very important question, "How are my Cadences performing?".
The Cadence Analytics centralizes the important metrics about your Cadences in one convenient location. From the report, you can view a list of all Cadences, which you can filter and sort to your viewing preference. This visibility allows for comparison of Cadences so that you can see which campaigns are performing the best based on open rates, clicks, replies, and more in one list view.
To access the Cadences Analytics, select the Cadences tab on your Analytics toolbar.
In this article, you will learn all about the Cadence Analytics tab and its features, including:
- Cadence Analytics Filters
- Cadence Analytics Overview
- Sort the Cadence Analytics
- Cadence Analytics Table
Cadence Analytics Filters
Just like the other Analytics tabs, the Cadences Analytics can be filtered to analyze specific segments of users or time periods.
You can filter the report based on the following criteria:
- User(s): Select your entire team of SalesLoft users, a select group, or individual team members.
- Time Range: View your data over a specific time period.
Cadence Analytics Overview
The Cadence Analytics shows a detailed report of your team's Cadences. This way admins and users alike can report on the success of campaigns used by all team members and figure out which Cadences are most effective.
The first row of the report contains the total metrics based on your filter settings (see the image below).
Each performance metric is visible in its own column. The columns include:
- Name: The name of the Cadence.
- Type: Personal or Team Cadence.
- Owner: SalesLoft user who owns the Cadence, typically the person who created the Cadence.
- Successes: Number of Successes marked on Cadences.
- Meetings: Number of meetings booked through the SalesLoft Calendar feature within the platform.
- Calls Logged: Number of calls logged from the Cadence.
- Emails: Number of emails sent from the Cadence.
- Bounced: Number of emails sent from the Cadence resulting in a bounce.
- % Bounced: Percentage of emails sent from the Cadence that resulted in a bounced email.
- Opened: Number of emails sent from the Cadence resulting in a view.
- % Opened: Percentage of times an email sent from the Cadence resulted in an open or view.
- Clicked: Number of emails sent from the Cadence resulting in a link being clicked.
- % Clicked: Percentage of times an email sent from the Cadence resulted in a click.
- Replied: Number of emails sent from the Cadence resulting in a reply.
- % Replied: Percentage of emails with replies during this time period to emails that were sent from the Cadence.
Each column header can also be used to sort the list. To sort the Cadences to fit your preference, follow these steps:
- Select the appropriate column header. The header name will turn blue.
- Use the arrow to the right of the header name to set the sorting direction. The arrow will point up or down (ascending or descending order) to reflect the order of the list.
All of your Cadence Analytics metrics are listed out in the Cadence Analytics Table.
Since there are so many metrics to view, you can scroll horizontally down the list of metrics in a clean and concise view.
The Name column is known as a "freeze column." This means that it will remain anchored (or frozen) when you horizontally scroll through the rest of the analytics in the table.