Cadences offer a systematic method to manage and master your sales process. But consistent use of Cadences can leave you asking one very important question, "How are my Cadences performing?"
Cadence Reporting centralizes the important metrics about your Cadences in one convenient location. From the report, you can view a list of all Cadences, which you can filter and sort to your viewing preference. This visibility allows for comparison of Cadences so that you can see which campaigns are performing the best based on open rates, clicks, replies and more in one list view.
To access Cadence reporting, select the Cadences tab on your Analytics toolbar.
In this article, you will learn all about the Cadence Reporting tab and it's features, including:
Cadence Reporting Filters
Just like the other analytics pages, Cadence reporting can be filtered to analyze specific segments of users or time periods.
You can filter reports based on the following criteria:
- User(s): Select your entire team of SalesLoft users, a select group, or individual team members.
- Time Range: View your data over a specific time period.
Cadence Reporting Overview
Cadence Reporting shows a detailed report your team's Cadences. This way admins and users alike can report on the success of campaigns used by all team members and figure out which Cadences are most effective.
The first row of the report contains the total metrics based on your filter settings (see the image below).
Each performance metric is visible in its own column. The columns include:
- Name: The name of the Cadence.
- Type: Personal or Team Cadence
- Owner: SalesLoft user who owns the Cadence, typically the person who created the Cadence.
- Calls: Number of calls logged from the Cadence.
- Emails: Number of emails sent from the Cadence.
- % Bounces: Number of emails sent from the Cadence that resulted in a bounced email.
- % Opens: Number of times an email sent from the Cadence resulted in an open or view.
- % Clicks: Number of times an email sent from the Cadence resulted in a click.
- % Replies: Number of replies received to the user during this time period that were sent from the Cadence.
- Meetings: Number of meetings booked through the SalesLoft Calendar feature within the platform.
Sort Cadence Reporting
Each column header can also be used to sort the list. To sort the Cadences to fit your preference, follow these steps:
- Select the appropriate column header. The header name will turn blue.
- Use the arrow to the right of the header name to set the sorting direction. The arrow will point up or down (ascending or descending order) to reflect the order of the list.