SalesLoft Mobile takes the SalesLoft Dialer functionality on the go. You can make and log calls directly from the mobile app.
Similar to any mobile app, SalesLoft Mobile contains multiple features within the single application. These features are broken down into the different tabs where you can take actions like dialing, logging, or adjusting your settings.
Things to Note: When using SalesLoft Mobile, follow state driving laws related to phone use. Please, don't take notes and drive.
In this article, we will learn about the mobile app, its tabs, and what actions you may take from each tab, including:
- About SalesLoft Mobile
- Mobile Live Feed
- Search for a Person
- SalesLoft Mobile Dial Pad
- Recent Calls
- SalesLoft Mobile Settings
For a guided walkthrough of how to set up SalesLoft Mobile, please check out our Getting Started with SalesLoft Mobile article.
SalesLoft Mobile uses the power and range of your wireless network, combined with the controls and settings of the SalesLoft Dialer. This combination allows you to call from a dedicated SalesLoft number and log activity wherever you are.
When you make a call using SalesLoft Mobile, the app will place two calls, similar to a Pass Through Call. Through the magic of mobile networks, these connections occur in sequential order as soon as you hit "Call."
The first call is to your assigned SalesLoft phone number. By calling your assigned number, SalesLoft bridges the call from your cellphone through the SalesLoft Dialer. This gives you the benefits of your cellular network. The second call is to the Person you are calling.
Things to Note:
- Your assigned number will appear on the Caller ID when dialing from SalesLoft Mobile. Custom Caller IDs set up in your Settings will not appear when using the mobile app.
- Users are unable to drop in voicemails when using SalesLoft Mobile.
Here are the other important things you need to know before using SalesLoft Mobile:
- SalesLoft Mobile is currently only available for iOS.
- SalesLoft Mobile uses your mobile network. If you don't have cell service, you won't be able to make a call.
- You must have a SalesLoft provisioned number in order to use SalesLoft Mobile.
- Standard voice and messaging rates apply. This means if you have a cell phone plan based on minute usage, you will be charged per minute.
- Call recording is unavailable for SalesLoft Mobile.
- Live Call Studio is unavailable for SalesLoft Mobile.
Mobile Live Feed
The first screen you will see when you open SalesLoft Mobile is the Mobile Live Feed.
The Mobile Live Feed shows you all the activity you see in the SalesLoft Live Feed, but this one is conveniently on your mobile phone. You can view all of the available activities seen in the Live Feed in our Live Feed article.
If you click on an event from the Mobile Live Feed, you will go to the Person page of the Person who interacted with you.
You may access the Mobile Live Feed at any time from SalesLoft Mobile by clicking the Live Feed tab.
Voicemail in Live Feed
Voicemail Live Feed notifications appear in SalesLoft Mobile when a voicemail is left to your SalesLoft number.
Things to Note: You must have the Send to Voicemail setting enabled in your Inbound Call Settings to receive voicemails.
Select the Voicemail Live Feed event to perform one of the following actions:
- Play Voicemail: Opens the audio recording so you can listen to the voicemail recording directly from your mobile device.
- View Person: Takes you to the Person's Profile page.
The Person Search screen is where you can use the search bar to find SalesLoft People that you would like to call.
When selecting a Person from search, you will go to that Person's dedicated page. To learn more about the Search and Person pages, check out out People in SalesLoft Mobile Knowledge Base article.
From the Dialer tab you can perform the following actions:
- Call someone by typing their number on the dial pad.
- Enable/Disable LocalDial from the Settings cog.
- Things to Note: LocalDial must be enabled for this feature. If it is not enabled, you will see (not setup) next to the toggle, and you will not be able to move the toggle.
The Calls tab has the list of recent calls made from the SalesLoft Dialer. If this tab layout looks a little familiar, it's because it was designed in a very similar fashion and function as the Calls page in the SalesLoft platform.
From the Calls tab you can perform the following actions:
- Review recent calls.
- Log previously completed calls.
- Select a number to call.
- View previously logged calls. These show logged information, but do not allow you to edit the fields.
The You tab shows your standard SalesLoft user information along with SalesLoft Mobile settings.
From the You tab you can perform the following actions:
- View your SalesLoft user name and email address.
- Update the cell phone number that is associated with your SalesLoft Mobile account.
- Update CallerID list.
- Manage push notifications.
- Log out of SalesLoft Mobile.