SalesLoft Mobile takes the SalesLoft Dialer functionality on the go. You can make and log calls directly from the mobile app.
Similar to any mobile app, SalesLoft Mobile contains multiple features within the single application. These features are broken down into the different tabs where you can take actions like dialing, logging, or adjusting your settings.
Things to Note: When using SalesLoft Mobile, follow state driving laws related to phone use. Please, don't take notes and drive.
In this article, we will learn about the mobile app, its tabs, and what actions you may take from each tab, including:
- About SalesLoft Mobile
- Search for a Person
- SalesLoft Mobile Dial Pad
- Recent Calls
- SalesLoft Mobile Settings
For a guided walkthrough of how to set up SalesLoft Mobile, please check out our Getting Started with SalesLoft Mobile article.
Here are the important things you need to know before using SalesLoft Mobile:
- SalesLoft Mobile is currently only available for iOS.
- SalesLoft Mobile uses your mobile network. If you don't have cell service, you won't be able to make a call.
- You must have a SalesLoft provisioned number in order to use SalesLoft Mobile.
- Standard voice and messaging rates apply. This means if you have a cell phone plan based on minute usage, you will be charged per minute.
- Call recording is unavailable for SalesLoft Mobile.
- Live Call Studio is unavailable for SalesLoft Mobile.
The first screen you will see when you open SalesLoft Mobile is the Person Search screen. Here you may use the search bar to find SalesLoft People that you would like to call.
Use the following criteria to search through SalesLoft People:
- Type one of the following into the search bar:
- Person's First Name
- Person's Last Name
- Account Name
- Person's Phone Number
- Account's Phone Number
- Searches must include at least three characters to produce results.
Once the search results populate, you can select a name to call the Person.
From the Dialer tab you can perform the following actions:
- Call someone by typing their number on the dial pad.
- Enable/Disable LocalDial from the Settings cog.
- Things to Note: LocalDial must be enabled for this feature. If it is not enabled, you will see (not set up) next to the toggle, and you will not be able to move the toggle.
The Calls tab has the list of recent calls made from the SalesLoft Dialer. If this tab layout looks a little familiar, it's because it was designed in a very similar fashion and function as the Calls page in the SalesLoft platform.
From the Calls tab you can perform the following actions:
- Review recent calls.
- Log previously completed calls.
- Select a number to call.
- View previously logged calls. These show logged information, but do not allow you to edit the fields.
The You tab shows your standard SalesLoft user information along with SalesLoft Mobile settings.
From the You tab you can perform the following actions:
- View your SalesLoft user name and email address.
- Update the cell phone number that is associated with your SalesLoft Mobile account.
- Log out of SalesLoft Mobile.