Conversation Intelligence allows SalesLoft team members to analyze recordings, dissect call transcriptions, share recording clips, and take meeting notes all within the SalesLoft platform.
Before you set up Conversation Intelligence, your Calendar must be set up. Go to the Calendar tab to link your calendar.
Things to Note:
- A team admin must enable Conversation Intelligence for each user. If you select the Conversation Intelligence tab in your user settings and see a "restricted access" message, contact your admin.
- Conversation Intelligence currently syncs to the follow email servers:
- Office 365.
- Microsoft EWS which includes:
- Microsoft Exchange 2013
- Microsoft Exchange 2016
- Microsoft Exchange 2019
- If you use ActiveSync it will have to be added manually to the meeting.
In this article, you will learn about setting up Conversation Intelligence, including:
The bot is a virtual machine that joins your meetings as a participant to record, transcribe, and perform additional Conversation Intelligence magic.
The bot timing decides when exactly the bot will join your meetings. Don’t worry, the bot wouldn’t dream of showing up late, but you get to choose how punctual the bot actually is. Your bot timing options include:
- Use organization default set by my administer
- Right when the meeting is support to start
- 1 minute early
- 2 minutes early
- 3 minutes early
- 4 minutes early
- 5 minutes early
Conversation Intelligence offers notifications to inform you about your meetings and recordings.
Currently you can receive notifications in the follow ways:
You can select both notification types, or just one, or neither, depending on your personal preference. To select a notification type, follow these steps:
- Click the check box next to the notification type.
- To remove the notification, click the check box again so that the checkmark is removed.
- You will receive a notification at the top of the page when any settings are updated.