Conversation Intelligence makes it easy to track all of your recordings from one convenient location. You can use recordings to pinpoint what’s working in your sales call, or quickly address struggles like filler words (“but um,” “like,” “ya know”).
Once meetings are Scheduled, In Progress, or completed Recordings, there are a number of general actions you can take to manage your meetings the way you want to.
In this article, you will learn about the different actions that apply to the Conversation Intelligence tabs, including:
Conversation Intelligence is designed to capture meetings that include the bot. But if you are new to SalesLoft's Conversation Intelligence or the bot misses a call, there may be some recordings left out of the platform.
By uploading a recording you can manually add the video and audio recordings into SalesLoft. Once recordings are uploaded, they can be stored, sorted, tagged, notated, clipped, X-rayed, and transcribed. In other words, Conversation Intelligence's many features apply to any uploaded recording.
The following file types may be uploaded:
- Audio - mp3, wav, ogg, m4a
- Video - mp4, m4v, mov
Things to Note:
- File size limit: 3gb
- Due to the nature of an uploaded file, active speaker detection (ASD) and percent talk time for speakers are unavailable.
To upload a recording to Conversation Intelligence, follow these steps:
- Go to the Conversation Intelligence Recordings tab.
- In the upper right corner, click Upload a Recording. The Upload a Recording window will appear.
- Enter a Meeting Title.
- Set the Meeting Organizer by finding a name in the dropdown menu.
- Set the Meeting Date.
- Drag the file into the Upload a Recording window. Or select a file from the window.
- Click Upload.
If you have scheduled a meeting and do not see it in the Scheduled tab, you can add the bot to a meeting from the Add Bot to Meeting button in the upper right corner of the Conversation Intelligence page.
While the standard bot settings will add the bot to previously scheduled meetings, this action will add the bot immediately. So if you have spur of the moment meeting invites (you know, when a prospect has to hop on the call now), or if the bot ever fails to join the call, adding the bot to the meeting is the best course of action to ensure your meeting is recorded.
To add the bot to your meeting, follow these steps:
- Go to the Conversation Intelligence page.
- In the right corner of the Conversation Intelligence toolbar, select the + Add Bot to Meeting button.
- The Add Bot to Meeting window will appear. Below Meeting Platform, use the dropdown menu to select your recording platform. (required)
- Enter a Meeting Title in the text box. (required)
- Add the Meeting ID or URL in the last text box. (required)
- Click Add Bot. A notification will appear to inform you the bot is searching for the meeting.
- A second green notification will appear at the top of the page once the bot has joined the meeting. Now you can access Live Notes.
Things to Note:
- If you do not see the Add Bot to Meeting button, make sure that your calendar is synced in your settings.
- Once the bot has been added, it may take up to five minutes to join your meeting.
Need Conversation Intelligence assistance? Check out the Conversation Intelligence Troubleshooting Guide for more details.
The Conversation Intelligence search bar makes it easy to find specific recordings you may want to review or reference.
To use the search, simply type a word or phrase in the search bar and hit enter.
Search in Options
The Search in options help to refine your search. You may select multiple search in options. The options include:
- All: searches all of the available recordings
- Comments: searches for the word or phrase that are in the meeting's comments
- Title: searches for words specific to the meeting name.
- Transcription: looks for words that are mentioned in the transcription
The Showing line lets you know how many recordings you are viewing. Once the search or filter has been set, the total number of recordings will reflect the number that fits the search or filter.