The Process tab gives you insight on whether your team is actively sticking to the process set forth by their Cadences. It shows you if Cadence steps are being completed, if Cadence steps are completed on time, and if steps are being skipped. The tab also includes a process leaderboard, for insight into who on your team is best adhering to the process.
Select the Team Process button to go to the Team Process report.
On the Process tab, you will see the following stats:
On average we are adding X people per day: The average number of people added to SalesLoft each day. Total number people for time range divided by the number of days.
The Completed Steps show the number of steps that have been completed in any Cadence based on the filters. The Completed steps portion of the page contains the following:
- Number of the Completed Steps: Actual number of steps completed based on the filter settings.
- Percentage change of the number of Completed Steps: Percent change compared to the last time period. The time period is defined by user choice.
- Completed Steps list: Ordered list of SalesLoft users with their number of steps completed from highest to lowest by default.
Your On Time Steps reveals the percentage of steps that have been finished on or before the due date. Timeliness is determined by the number of steps executed on time divided by the total number of steps completed. Skipped steps are not included in Total Steps Completed. For multistep Cadences, Step 2 calibrates its due date based on when Step 1 was completed.
On Time list: Ordered list of SalesLoft users with their percentage of steps completed on time from highest to lowest by default.
The Skipped Steps section lets you know how often the filtered team members are skipping steps of their Cadence process. If steps are being skipped regularly, this may be an indication that the process needs to be updated or the team needs additional coaching.
The Skipped Steps section includes the following:
- Percentage of steps skipped: Determined by the number of steps skipped divided by the total number of steps.
- Skipped Steps list: Ordered list of SalesLoft users with their percentage of steps skipped from highest to lowest by default.