The Accounts tab in your Analytics gives an overview of the Account-based activity that has been completed by your team. These centralized metrics make it quick and easy to see the most and least engaged Accounts through several data points.
You may filter the view of the Analytics tab by a specific or group of users, as well as a certain time frame, just like in the other Analytics tabs.
In this article, you will learn about the Account Analytics tab, including:
Account Reporting shows a detailed report for the Accounts your team interacts with. This way admins and users alike can figure out which Accounts are seeing the most traction versus which ones require more engagement.
Each performance metric is visible in its own column with the Account Analytics Table. The columns include:
- Name: Name of the Account (aka company name).
- Owner: First and last name of the SalesLoft user.
- Successes: Number of Successes marked on Accounts.
- People: Number of People on the Account.
- Meetings: Number of meetings booked through the SalesLoft Calendar feature within the platform.
- Calls Logged: Number of calls logged to the Account.
- Sent: Number of emails sent to the Account.
- Bounced: Number of emails bounced.
- % Bounced: Number of emails the user has sent that resulted in a bounced email.
- Opened: Number of times an email sent from the user resulted in an open or view.
- % Opened: Percentage of emails sent from the user that resulted in an open or view out of the total number of emails sent.
- Clicked: Number of times an email sent from the user resulted in a click.
- % Clicked: Percentage of emails sent that resulted in a link being clicked.
- Replied: Number of emails sent that resulted in a reply. This counts any emails replied, regardless of if they were sent from a Cadence, Lofted, or one-off emails.
- % Replied: Percentage of replied emails based off of the total number of emails sent.
Each column header can also be used to sort the list. To sort the Analytics metrics to fit your preference, follow these steps:
- Select the appropriate column header. The header name will turn blue.
- Use the arrow to the right of the header name to set the sorting direction. The arrow will point up or down (ascending or descending order) to reflect the order of the list.
All of your Account analytics metrics are listed out in the Account Analytics Table.
Your column headers name off each given metric point. You may also sort your table by clicking any of the column headers. For example, if you select the column header of the Name column, the headers will sort in alphabetical order. The first time you click it, the order will switch to ascending order. If you click the header again, it will switch to descending order.
Since there are so many metrics to view, you can scroll horizontally down the list of metrics in a clean and concise view.
The Name column is known as a "freeze column." This means that it will remain anchored (or frozen) when you horizontally scroll through the rest of the analytics in the table.