The Accounts tab in your Analytics gives an overview of the Account-based activity that has been completed by your team. These centralized metrics make it quick and easy to see the most and least engaged Accounts through several data points.
You may filter the view of the Analytics tab by a specific or group of users, as well as a certain time frame, just like in the other Analytics tabs.
In this article, you will learn about the Account Analytics tab, including:
Account Reporting shows a detailed report for the Accounts your team interacts with. This way admins and users alike can figure out which Accounts are seeing the most traction versus which ones require more engagement.
The first row of the report contains the total metrics based on your filter settings.
Each performance metric is visible in its own column. The columns include:
- Name: Name of the Account (aka company name).
- Owner: First and last name of the SalesLoft user.
- People: Number of People on the Account.
- Calls: Number of calls logged to the Account.
- Emails: Number of emails logged to the Account.
- % Bounced: Number of emails the user has sent that resulted in a bounced email.
- % Opened: Number of times an email sent from the user resulted in an open or view.
- % Clicked: Number of times an email sent from the user resulted in a click.
- % Replied: Number of replies received to the user during this time period. This counts any email replies, regardless of if they were sent from a Cadence, Lofted, or one-off emails.
- Meetings: Number of meetings booked through the SalesLoft Calendar feature within the platform.
Each column header can also be used to sort the list. To sort the Analytics metrics to fit your preference, follow these steps:
- Select the appropriate column header. The header name will turn blue.
- Use the arrow to the right of the header name to set the sorting direction. The arrow will point up or down (ascending or descending order) to reflect the order of the list.