The addition of the SalesLoft Mobile app involves some setup on your mobile phone. Just like any phone-based app, SalesLoft Mobile requires a mobile app download and initial login before you can start using the application.
Things to Note:
- SalesLoft Mobile is currently available for download through the Apple App Store and is only available for iOS.
- Calls made using the mobile app are not recorded or available in Live Call Studio.
In this article, we will walk through the set-up guide for SalesLoft Mobile, including
To download SalesLoft Mobile, follow these steps:
- Go to the Apple App Store.
- Search for SalesLoft or SalesLoft Mobile.
- Click Get to download the app. While the app is downloading or updating, its icon appears on the Home screen with a progress indicator.
When you open the app, you will see an opening screen. From this page, click the prompt that says Login to SalesLoft.
The page will redirect to the login screen where you may log in to the app using your SalesLoft login credentials. This page appears the same as the login page you use in the desktop app. Since you use the same log in credentials, any SSO setup associated to your team may be used to login as well.
Things to Note: Due to the SSO login, you may have to enter your SSO information for the login to complete.
To log in to the app, follow these steps:
- Enter your login credentials in the available text boxes.
- Click Login.
Before you can make calls, you will be required to enter your mobile number into the app. This allows SalesLoft to know this phone is authorized to sync calls from that phone. You can place a test call to make sure everything is working properly.