In this article, we will walk through what you must do in Okta to configure provisioning for SalesLoft, including:
The following provisioning features are supported:
- Push new users
- New users created through Okta will also be created in SalesLoft
- Push profile updates
- Updates made to the user’s profile through Okta will be pushed to SalesLoft
- Push user deactivation
- Deactivating the user in Okta will deactivate the user in SalesLoft
API Key Provisioned with SalesLoft: You will need this key when setting up the Integration in Okta.
- User assigned to the API key is a SalesLoft Admin that can manage the team
1. First, the main admin of your SalesLoft application will need to setup an API Key with SalesLoft. Instructions to do so can be found here: https://support.salesloft.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005857226
2. After you have acquired your API key, return to Okta and log in as an administrator.
3. In the Admin area, go to the Applications menu and click on the SalesLoft application.
4. Navigate to the Provisioning Tab.
5. Select Configure API Integration, then select Enable API Integration.
6. Under Api Token, enter the API Key you have acquired above.
7. Navigate to the To App tab on the left. Here we will select the provisioning features we would like enabled. The following are available:
- Add Users
- Update User Attributes
- Deactivate Users
8. Once this is setup, users will appear as you add a user to the SalesLoft application.
If you experience any issues, please contact SalesLoft's Support team.
Things to Note: We do not support updating the userName attribute through SCIM at this time.