In order to set up SSO for Microsoft Azure, we need to add a new application to Azure AD, configure the SalesLoft application with Microsoft Azure, and upload the metadata to SalesLoft. Follow the instructions listed below to configure your Microsoft Azure SSO:
1. Click Azure Active Directory.
2. Click Enterprise applications.
3. Click + New application at the top of the panel.
4. Select Non-gallery application.
5. Name it "SalesLoft" and click the Add button at the bottom.
6. Select Single sign-on from the navigation panel.
7. Set the Single Sign-on Mode to SAML-based Sign-on.
8. Set the following:
- Identifier (Entity ID) to "SalesLoft"
- Reply URL: https://accounts.salesloft.com/auth/saml-callback
9. Set the User Identifier to user.mail.
10. Copy the App Federation Metadata URL.
11. In your web browser, navigate to the url that you copied.
12. Click File and then Save As to save the file. You can name it whatever you like as long as it has a .xml extension.
13. Go back into the SalesLoft Single-Sign On Settings page, and follow the instructions to Enable Single-Sign On.