To set up SAML for Google SSO, follow these steps:
Things to Note: You must be a Google Admin in order to complete the setup.
1. Log into your Admin G-Suite Account.
2. Navigate to Apps.
3. Select SAML Apps.
4. Hit the Yellow Plus (+) in the bottom right corner to add a new SAML app.
5. Select Setup my own custom app.
6. Download the IDP metadata file, this is the file we need to upload to SalesLoft.
- Things to Note: The upload must be downloaded as an XML.
7. Hit Next
8. Enter the Application Name: SalesLoft.
9. (Optional) Add SalesLoft logo
10. Hit Next.
11. Update the Service Provider Details with the following URL information.
- ACS URL: https://accounts.salesloft.com/auth/saml-callback?RelayState=RELAY_STATE_HERE
- Entity Id: SalesLoft
- Start URL: https://accounts.salesloft.com/auth/saml-callback?RelayState=RELAY_STATE_HERE
- Name ID: “Basic Information” “Primary Email”
- Name ID Format: “Email”
12. Hit Next.
13. Hit Finish.
14. Select SAML Apps on the top Navigation bar.
15. Find your newly created SAML and select the three vertical dots to the right.
16. Select Turn on for everyone or for the specific group you need.
17. Go back into the SalesLoft Single-Sign On Settings page, and follow the instructions to Enable Single-Sign On.