To set up single sign-on to your Okta server follow these steps:
1. Log into SalesLoft as you usually would and navigate to Single Sign-On in your Team Settings.
2. We need to configure the SalesLoft application. Open Okta in a new tab and navigate to Applications in the top menu.
3. Click Add Application.
4. Search for "SalesLoft." When the tile appears, click Add.
5. On the Add SalesLoft page, verify the information and click Next.
6. From the SalesLoft app page, click the Identity Provider metadata link to download the metadata file.
7. Click Done. You will be redirected to the SalesLoft application page.
8. Click Assign next to the SalesLoft app.A dropdown menu will appear. Select Assign to People or Assign to Groups based on which option is applicable for your team.
9. Search and find the People (or groups) in the Assign module. Click Assign on the person (or group).
10. When assigning People, click Save and Go Back, and you should see Assigned next to the SalesLoft app listing:
10. Your user should now have the SalesLoft app assigned to them as well (like below):
11. Go back into the SalesLoft Single-Sign On Settings page, and follow the instructions to Enable Single-Sign On.