To set up single sign-on to your Okta server follow these steps:
1. Log into SalesLoft as you usually would and navigate to Single Sign-On in your Team Settings.
2. We need to configure the SalesLoft application there and find the RelayState. Open Okta in a new tab and navigate to Applications in the top menu.
3. Click the green Create New App button on the top left of the list.
4. Select SAML 2.0 and click Create.
5. You will be directed to the Create SAML Integration page. In the General Settings, enter the App name field SalesLoft and click Next.
6. Now, you will Configure the SAML Settings with the following information:
- Single sign-on URL: https://accounts.salesloft.com/auth/saml-callback
- Audience URI: SalesLoft
7. Click Next, and on the next screen, select "I'm an Okta customer adding an internal app." It is optional to complete the rest of this page, as it is information Okta collects to understand your app integration.
8. Click Finish. You will be redirected to the Sign On page for the SalesLoft app in Okta.
9. Click the Identity Provider metadata link to download the metadata file.
10. Now, we need to associate the SalesLoft app with your Okta profile. From Okta navigate to Directory and select People, and click on your user.
11. Click Assign Applications and click Assign next to the SalesLoft app.
12. Click Save and Go Back, and you should see Assigned next to the SalesLoft app listing:
13. Your user should now have the SalesLoft app assigned to them as well (like below):
14. Go back into the SalesLoft Single-Sign On Settings page, and follow the instructions to Enable Single-Sign On.