The Activities: Cadence and One-Off panel provides a quick insight into the number of actions that have been logged within your designated filters.
The panel looks at the total number of activities performed. This includes emails, calls and other steps from Cadences and non-Cadence actions.
Taking these details into consideration, the panel aims to answer the following questions:
- Are we growing our platform usage?
- Are we increasing the amount of activities performed?
- Are we hitting our activity targets?
In this article, you will learn about the Activities panel, including:
The Activities Panel
The Activities panel contains the following details from the top of the panel working our way down:
- Panel Name: Activities: Cadence and One-Off
- View Report: (Drill down to more details) Takes you to the Team Performance Report.
- Primary Metric: Total Activities
- Primary Metric Chart: Below the Total Activities, the chart shows the visual representation of the primary metric.
- Secondary Metric: Activities Per Day
- Period Comparison based on date selection: To the right of the metrics, you will see a small percentage in either green or red. This will show how your numbers have increased or decreased over time.
Activities Metrics and Calculations
Each panel contains primary and secondary metrics. These metrics are calculated in different ways.
The Activities panel includes the following metrics based on the associated calculations.
|Total Activities||Emails Sent + Calls Logged + Other Steps + Integration Steps|
|Activities Per Day||(Emails Sent + Calls Logged + Other Steps)/Count(Days)|
This panel drills down into the Team Performance report, where you can see all the other steps completed.
Learn more in the Team Performance Report Knowledge Base article.