The Team Performance Report shows a detailed report your team's SalesLoft activities. This way admins and users alike can quickly view the number of tasks that have been completed.
To access the Team Performance Report, select the Team tab on your Analytics toolbar.
In this article, we will look at the Team Performance report, including:
The first row of the report contains the total metrics based on your filter settings.
Each performance metric is visible in its own column. The columns include:
- Name: First and last name of the SalesLoft user.
- Success: Number of times the user has marked a Person as a Success.
- Delivered: Number of emails by the user sent minus the number bounced.
- % Opened: Number of times an email sent from the user resulted in an open or view.
- % Clicked: Number of times an email sent from the user resulted in a click.
- % Replied: Number of replies received to the user during this time period. This counts any email replies, regardless of if they were sent from a cadence, Lofted, or one-off emails.
- % Bounced: Number of emails the user has sent that resulted in a bounced email.
- Calls: Number of calls logged by the user.
- Convos: Number of calls logged where the disposition is Connected.
- % Pos Convos: Number of calls labeled with the disposition Connected and sentiments Interested, Timeline 6-12 Months, or Demo Set.
- Voicemails: Number of times the user left a voicemail and set the call disposition as Voicemail.
- Meetings: Number of meetings booked through the SalesLoft Calendar feature within the platform.
- Things to Note: Meetings data is only available starting on October 22, 2018.
Each column header may be used to sort the list. To sort the Team Performance Report to fit your preference, follow these steps:
- Select the appropriate column header. The header name will turn blue.
- Use the arrow to the right of the header name to set the sorting direction. The arrow will point up or down (ascending or descending order) to reflect the order of the list.
If you would like to view the report outside of the SalesLoft platform, you may export the report as a CSV file.
To export a report follow the steps listed in our The Analytics Page article.