These are troubleshooting steps in the event that you experience any problems with the Insight from SalesLoft package.
In this article, you will find the following Troubleshooting:
- An Error Occurred When Executing a Flow Interview
- What will happen if I deactivate these flow definitions?
- How to Deactivate the Flow
- How to Deactivate the Process Builder Automation
- Will the Insight from SalesLoft Tests Past Activities?
- Our Team Cannot Install Insight from SalesLoft
For additional troubleshooting help with SalesLoft and Salesforce, check out our Salesforce Troubleshooting Guide.
An Error Occurred When Executing a Flow Interview
After installing the Insight from SalesLoft dashboard package, if there are existing automated flow definitions in Salesforce that conflict with the flow definitions included in the Insight from SalesLoft package, we recommend deactivating both the Process Builder and Flow included in the package:
- Process Builder Name: Auto_Populate_PrimaryContact_from_Contact_Role_Object
- Salesforce Flow Name: Populate_Primary_Contact_Opportunity_Field
What will happen if I deactivate these flow definitions?
Deactivating the Process & Flow means you are deactivating the process that accounts for Contact to Opportunity Cadence attribution.
Things to Note: If you are using Leads primarily in SalesLoft, the flow and Process are not needed and instead you can leverage Lead Conversion Field Mapping for Cadence to Opportunity attribution reporting.
How to Deactivate the Flow
- Go to Set up.
- Under Create > Workflow and Approvals > Flow
- From the Flow page, select Auto_Populate_PrimaryContact_from_Contact_Role_Object.
- From page, click Deactivate in the Flow versions table.
How to Deactivate the Process Builder Automation
If you don't want to leverage the process and flow from the Insight package into your Salesforce org, or an error occurred and you need to remove the process, follow these instructions:
- Under Create > Workflow and Approvals > Process Builder
- From the My Processes page, select the blue arrow to the left of Populate Primary Contact Opportunity Field.
- Under the version, click Deactivate.
Will the Insight from SalesLoft Tests Past Activities?
The Insight dashboard will not retroactively tests past activities. If a retry is needed, you or a Salesforce Admin will have to trigger the try from your Salesforce instance.
Our Team Cannot Install Insight from SalesLoft
In the event that your team cannot install our package, use our Insights from SalesLoft Report Filters, Groups, Formulas, Formula Fields Guide to learn how to re-create any of the reports or package components manually in Salesforce. You can find the guide in the attachment below: