SalesLoft’s Dialer allows you to make calls directly from our platform. Seamlessly work through a series of phone calls, record them for training purposes, and log all of your information from one substantial dialer.
Making a call is as simple as hitting the “Call” button in the Dialer, having a conversation with the person on the other end, and hanging up.
In this article, you will learn how to access the Dialer and make calls from SalesLoft, including:
- The Dialer from the Top Navigation
- Call from Quick Actions
- Click a Person's Phone Number to Call
- Calls from a Cadence
The Dialer from the Top Navigation
Your SalesLoft Dialer is always accessible in the top right of the navigation panel within the SalesLoft platform.
- Click the Dialer icon and the Dialer will pop up in the bottom right corner of your window.
- Enter the phone number manually or contact information of the person you want to call.
Things to Note: The Call Log box will not appear when the Dialer is opened from the top nav. You can log calls made from the Calls Page.
Call from Quick Actions
For quick, one-off calls to specific people you can run your calls directly from a Person Profile page within SalesLoft.
- Navigate to the Person Profile page.
- In the left panel, scroll to Quick Actions. Here you should see a blue phone icon. Don’t see the phone icon? Check the Person’s contact information to make sure they have a phone number listed and edit the profile to add a number.
- Click the blue phone icon to call. The Dialer will appear in the bottom right corner of your window, and the phone number will already be dialed. Once the phone starts ringing, you will see the Call Log box appear to the left of the Dialer.
Click a Person's Phone Number to Call
The Person's Contact Info panel, nestled within the Person Profile page, provides available contact information for that Person. From this panel, you may perform a one-off phone call.
Simply click on the phone number in order to call the Person.
When you click the phone number in the Contact Info panel, the Dialer will appear in the bottom right corner of your window. The Person's name and number will already be entered into the Dialer and the call will begin.
To the left of the Dialer, the Call Log box will appear so you may take notes and log the call once it is finished.
Calls from a Cadence
A SalesLoft Cadence allows you to work through a series of call steps that are designed to keep you on task and proficient.