The Deals Admin Settings are where team admins can manage Deals for their entire team. Here, admins can determine Salesforce field defaults that must be adhered to, fields that are required when creating new records, and more.
SalesLoft team admins can access the Deals Admin Settings within the Deals product tab.
Things to Note: The Admin tab is only visible to users with the default Admin role.
In this article, we will give a quick overview of what is included in the Deals Admin Settings, including:
The Screen Settings determine what fields are visible to users and what fields are required when new records are created.
The Screen Settings include the following pages:
- Call Note Settings
- CRM Object Creation
- Closed Lost Reason
- Summary Screen
The Integrations page shows any integrations you may link to Deals.
Things to Note: The majority of integrations link to the Legacy Costello application.
By default, the Slack integration will appear. Connecting your team to the Slack integration pushes logged Call Notes to your team's Slack channel.
The General Settings contain the following pages:
- Salesforce Sync
- Calendar Settings: Allows you to set the blacklists for domains that should not receive email invites.
- Things to Note: The Calendar feature is exclusive to the Costello Chrome Extension and is only available to Legacy Costello users.
- Chrome Extension: The Costello Chrome Extension is only available to Legacy Costello users.
The Profile page in the Admin Settings shows your profile information.
Things to Note: This page is only visible to admins.
The Profile page contains the following:
- Name: Your first and last name according to your Account info.
- Email: The email address associated with your SalesLoft login.
- Created Date: The date you gained access to Deals.
- Connected Salesforce Account: The Salesforce Account ID that is connected to your Deals login.