The Calls Logged: Cadence and One-Off panel provides a quick insight into the logged call activity based on your designated filters.
The panel looks at the the total calls logged for the selected date range as well as the average calls logged per day.
Taking these details into consideration, the panel aims to answer the following questions:
- Are we logging calls?
- Are we making enough calls?
- Are we hitting our call activity targets?
In this article, you will learn about the Calls Logged panel, including:
The Calls Logged Panel
The Calls Logged panel contains the following details from the top of the panel working our way down:
- Calls Logged: Cadence and One-Off: (Panel Name)
- View Report: (Drill down to more details) Takes you to the Team Calls Report.
- Total Calls Logged: (Primary Metric)
- Primary Metric Chart: Below the Total Calls Logged, the chart shows the visual representation of the primary metric.
- Secondary Metrics Include:
- Average Calls Logged Per Day
- Positive Conversations
- Period Comparison based on date selection: To the right of the metrics, you will see a small percentage in either green or red. This will show how your numbers have increased or decreased over time.
Calls Logged Metrics and Calculations
Each panel contains primary and secondary metrics. These metrics are calculated in different ways.
The Calls Logged panel includes the following metrics based on the associated calculations.
|Total Calls Logged||Sum(Calls Logged)|
|Average Calls Logged Per Day||Sum(Calls Logged)/Count(Days)|
Panel Drill Down: Team Calls Report
This panel drills down into the Team Calls report, where you can see a detailed record of each rep's call activity.
Learn more about the Team Call Report in its Knowledge Base article.