The Other Step Activity panel provides a quick insight into the activities outside of emails and calls being completed based on your designated filters.
The panel looks at the sum of other steps. This includes standard Cadence other steps, LinkedIn steps, and integration steps.
Taking these details into consideration, the panel aims to answer the following questions:
- How many other steps are we doing?
- How many other steps are we doing daily?
- How many integration or LinkedIn steps have we completed?
- What is our ratio of integration steps to all steps?
In this article, you will learn about the Other Steps panel, including:
The Other Steps Panel
The Other Steps panel contains the following details from the top of the panel working our way down:
- Other Step Activity: (Panel Name)
- View Report: (Drill down to more details) Takes you to the Team Process Report.
- Total Other Steps Completed: (Primary Metric)
- Primary Metric Chart: Below the Total Other Steps, the chart shows the visual representation of the primary metric.
- Average Other Steps Per Day: (Secondary Metric)
- Other Steps Per Day
- Total Integration Steps
- Period Comparison based on date selection: To the right of the metrics, you will see a small percentage in either green or red. This will show how your numbers have increased or decreased over time.
Other Steps Metrics and Calculations
Each panel contains primary and secondary metrics. These metrics are calculated in different ways.
The Other Steps panel includes the following metrics based on the associated calculations.
|Total Other Steps||Sum (Other Steps)|
|Average Other Steps Per Day||Sum (Other Steps)/Count (Days)|
|Total Integration Steps||Sum (Integration Steps)|
Panel Drill Down: Team Process Report
This panel drills down into the Team Process report, where you can see all the other steps completed.
Learn more in the Team Process Report Knowledge Base article.