Your SalesLoft People are the individuals that you reach out to, have conversations with, and engage throughout the sales process.
SalesLoft Mobile makes it easy to connect with and maintain Person records all from the device that's normally within reach.
In this article, you will learn about viewing and managing Person records in SalesLoft Mobile, including:
- Add a Person to SalesLoft Mobile
- Search for a Person in SalesLoft Mobile
- View a Person Page in SalesLoft Mobile
- Person Actions from SalesLoft Mobile
Add a Person to SalesLoft Mobile
If you meet new contacts while you're on the go, you know the benefit of being able to add that contact as a SalesLoft Person from anywhere. Rather than waiting to get back to your computer and create a Person or import People, SalesLoft Mobile allows you to add People directly to SalesLoft from your phone.
Things to Note: The ability to add a Person to SalesLoft will only be granted to users with roles with the Manage People Permission turned on.
To add a Person to SalesLoft from SalesLoft Mobile, follow these steps:
1. In SalesLoft Mobile, go to the Search page.
2. Select the + sign in the upper right corner of the page to add a new Person to SalesLoft.
3. Enter information in the available Person fields, including custom fields. To complete the fields, add text or select from a dropdown, like with Seniority.
4. Click Save in the upper right corner of the screen.
Search for a Person in SalesLoft Mobile
Search looks up any existing SalesLoft Person. Once you search and find a Person, you can view their Person page or call them.
Use the following criteria to search through SalesLoft People:
- Type one of the following into the search bar:
- Person's First Name
- Person's Last Name
- Account Name
- Person's Phone Number
- Account's Phone Number
- Searches must include at least three characters to produce results.
Once the search results populate, you can select a name to call the Person.
View a Person Page in SalesLoft Mobile
When selecting a Person from search, you will go to that Person's dedicated page.
The Person Page segments into different panels. The panels include the following information:
- Contact Info: Here you can see that Person's contact information, as well as standard and custom fields associated with that Person.
- Recent Activities: The panel show the Person's three most recent activities providing a snapshot of the most recent tasks completed.
Click View All in either panel to view a full page layout of the contact page or the activity feed.
The Contact Page contains all of the Person's available contact information. If a field needs to be updated, click the Edit button in the upper right corner of the Contact Page to edit the contact information.
The Activity Feed shows the recent activities relevant to the Person. Any activity, whether you add the Person to a Cadence, send an email, log a call, mark them as a success, etc., will appear in the recent activities.
Person Actions from SalesLoft Mobile
From the Person page, you can perform the following actions:
- Call: You can initiate a call to any of that Person's listed numbers.
- Email: Clicking on an email address will initiate an email through the default email application set on your device.
- Things to Note: This email will not be tracked in SalesLoft unless the default email on your device is set up with Email Activity Sync.