The Cadence Results panel provides a quick insight into positive Cadence outcomes being completed based on your designated filters.
The panel looks at the total number of times SalesLoft users have clicked the Success button as well as the total number of meetings scheduled.
Things to Note: Meetings scheduled does not exclude meetings that are canceled.
Taking these details into consideration, the panel aims to answer the following questions:
- Which Cadence has the most successes?
- Are we growing our successes over time?
- Are we getting better at scheduling meetings?
- What is the relationship between successes and meetings?
- Which cadence has the most successes?
In this article, you will learn about the Cadence Results panel, including:
- The Cadence Results Panel
- Cadence Results Metrics and Calculations
- Panel Drill Down: Cadence Reports
The Cadence Results Panel
The Cadence Results panel contains the following details from the top of the panel working our way down:
- Cadence Results Panel: (Panel Name)
- View Report: (Drill down to more details) Takes you to the Cadence Report.
- Total Successes: (Primary Metric)
- Primary Metric Chart: Below the Total Cadence Results, the chart shows the visual representation of the primary metric.
- Total Meetings: (Secondary Metric)
- Period Comparison based on date selection: To the right of the metrics, you will see a small percentage in either green or red. This will show how your numbers have increased or decreased over time.
Cadence Results Metrics and Calculations
Each panel contains primary and secondary metrics. These metrics are calculated in different ways.
The Cadence Results panel includes the following metrics based on the associated calculations.
|Total Successes||Sum (Successes)|
|Total Meetings||Sum (Meetings)|
Panel Drill Down: Cadence Reports
This panel drills down into the Cadence report, which has several Cadence-related success and email metrics grouped by Cadence.
Things to Note: This data only goes back as far as January 2019.
From the Cadence report, you can drill down into your Team Cadences even further and access the Team Cadence by User Dashboard.
To learn more about the Cadence Report, check out Your Cadence Analytics.