The Team Calls report provides a detailed record of each team member's call metrics.
Access the Team Calls report from one of the following methods:
- The Calls Logged: Cadence and One-Off Panel: Click the View Report link in the upper right corner of the panel.
- The Calls tab in your Analytics: Select the Team Calls button above the meaningful metrics. You will be redirected to the Team Calls page.
When you access the report, you will see the name of the report you have accessed and a breadcrumb trail in the upper left corner. This can take you back to the Analytics Overview by clicking Analytics.
The first row of the report contains the total metrics based on your filter settings.
Each call metric is visible in its own column. The columns include:
- Name: The SalesLoft team member
- Calls: Number of calls logged with the disposition Connected by the user.
- Positive Conversations (Pos. Convos): Total number of calls labeled with the disposition Connected and sentiments Interested, Timeline 6-12 Months, or Demo Scheduled.
- Voicemails: Total number of calls marked with the Voicemail disposition.
Each column header can also be used to sort the list. To sort the Team Call report to fit your preference, follow these steps:
- Select the appropriate column header. The header name will turn blue.
- Use the arrow to the right of the header name to set the sorting direction. The arrow will point up or down (ascending or descending order) to reflect the order of the list.