The Team Calls report provides a detailed record of each team member's call metrics. By reviewing these values, team coaches can pinpoint where reps may need additional help, while individual users can track call progress.
Here are some of the questions you can answer using the Team Calls Report:
- How many calls have we actually dialed this past month? This highlights your call quantity.
- Do the calls logged totals match the number of dialed calls? Helps show that your team is sticking to the call process and means your call data is in tip-top shape.
- What percent of my calls connect? Suggests more success if you are making more connections.
- Do certain days or hours have better connect rates? Is you display calls by time period, and see that certain days or hours showed increased connect rates, you can schedule this time to make calls.
In this article, you will learn about the Team Calls Report, including:
Access the Calls Report
To view the Calls report, navigate from one of the following locations within SalesLoft:
- The Calls Logged: Cadence and One-Off Panel: Click the View Report link in the upper right corner of the panel.
- The Calls tab in your Analytics: Select the Team Calls button above the meaningful metrics. You will be redirected to the Team Calls page.
When you access the report, you will see the name of the report you have accessed and a breadcrumb trail in the upper left corner. This can take you back to the Analytics Overview by clicking Analytics.
Calls Report Metrics
The first row of the report contains the total metrics based on your filter settings.
Each call metric is visible in its own column. The columns include:
- User: The SalesLoft team member
- Average Calls Logged Per Day: How many calls are being logged each day on average.
- Calls Dialed: Shows the number of calls that were made using the SalesLoft Dialer. These calls are set by the status assigned by the Dialer provider. Calls dialed include all calls with the following status:
- Average Duration: Average Call Duration is the collect of all time spent on calls dialed divided by the number of calls. The smallest increment of Avg. Call Duration in analytics is by user by hour.
- Calls Logged: Number of calls that have been logged by the user.
- Conversations (Convos): Number of calls logged with the disposition Connected by the user.
- Conversations Rate (% Convos): The percent of calls logged that have the disposition of Conversation. The calculation is Conversation Rate = Conversations/Calls Logged.
- Things to Note: Conversations is the standard disposition of "Connected".
- Positive Conversations (Pos. Convos): Total number of calls labeled with the disposition Connected and sentiments Interested, Timeline 6-12 Months, or Demo Scheduled.
- Positive Conversations Rate (% Pos. Convos): The percent of calls logged that have also been logged with a Positive Conversation sentiment. The calculation is Positive Conversation Rate = Positive Conversations/Calls Logged.
- Voicemails: Total number of calls marked with the Voicemail disposition.
Sort the Calls Report
Each column header can also be used to sort the list. To sort the Team Call report to fit your preference, follow these steps:
- Select the appropriate column header. The header name will turn blue.
- Use the arrow to the right of the header name to set the sorting direction. The arrow will point up or down (ascending or descending order) to reflect the order of the list.