The Team Emails report provides a detailed record of each team member's email data.
Access the Team Emails report from one of the following methods:
- The Email Results: Cadence and One-Off Panel: Click the View Report link in the upper right corner of the panel.
- The Email tab in your Analytics: Select the Team Emails button above the meaningful metrics. You will be redirected to the Team Emails page.
When you access the report, you will see the name of the report you have accessed and a breadcrumb trail in the upper left corner. This can take you back to the Analytics Overview by clicking Analytics.
The first row of the report contains the total metrics based on your filter settings.
Each email metric is visible in its own column. The columns include:
- Name: The SalesLoft team member
- Delivered: Total number of emails delivered. This is the total number of emails sent minus the number bounced.
- Opened: Total number of emails sent from this user that have been viewed.
- Clicked: Total number of links that were clicked from emails sent.
- Replied: Amount of emails that received replies during this time period. This counts any email replies, regardless of if they were sent from a Cadence, Lofted, or one-off emails.
- Reply Percentage (% Replied): The percentage measuring the number of emails that have been replied to divided by the total number of emails delivered, aka the Reply Ratio.
Each column header can also be used to sort the list. To sort the Team Emails report to fit your preference, follow these steps:
- Select the appropriate column header. The header name will turn blue.
- Use the arrow to the right of the header name to set the sorting direction. The arrow will point up or down (ascending or descending order) to reflect the order of the list.