The LinkedIn panel shows the amount of LinkedIn completed steps as well as the Linked activity types based on your designated filters.
Taking these details into consideration, the panel aims to answer the following questions:
- Are we increasing our LinkedIn cadence efforts?
- What types of LinkedIn actions are we completing?
- Which teams or groups are increasing their LinkedIn activity?
- How are our LinkedIn steps trending?
- What is the breakdown of LinkedIn actions by cadence or by user?
In this article, you will learn about the LinkedIn panel, including:
The LinkedIn Panel
The LinkedIn panel contains the following details from the top of the panel working our way down:
- Panel Name: LinkedIn Panel
- View Report: (Drill down to more details) Takes you to the Team Process Report.
- Primary Metric: LinkedIn Completed Steps: The total number of LinkedIn completed steps.
- Primary Metric Chart: Shows the trend and average lines show LinkedIn completed steps for the selected date range.
- Secondary Metrics include:
- LinkedIn Research: The completed LinkedIn steps that are research.
- LinkedIn Introductions: The completed LinkedIn steps that are introductions.
- LinkedIn Connections: The completed LinkedIn steps that are connections.
- LinkedIn InMail: The completed LinkedIn steps that are InMail.
- Period Comparison based on date selection: To the right of the metrics, you will see a small percentage in either green or red. This will show how your numbers have increased or decreased over time.
LinkedIn Metrics and Calculations
Each panel contains primary and secondary metrics. These metrics are calculated in different ways.
The LinkedIn panel includes the following metrics based on the associated calculations.
|Completed Steps||The total number of all LinkedIn completed steps.|
|LinkedIn Research||Sum of LinkedIn steps that are research.|
|LinkedIn Introductions||Sum of LinkedIn steps that are introductions.|
|LinkedIn Connections||Sum of LinkedIn steps that are connections.|
|LinkedIn InMail||Sum of LinkedIn steps that are InMail.|
Panel Drill Down: Team Process Reports
This panel drills down into the Team Process report.
To learn more about the Team Process Report, check out Team Process Report.