The Account Activity panel shows the amount of Account activity. It also provides a breakdown and ranking of the Accounts with the most activity based on your designated filters.
Taking these details into consideration, the panel aims to answer the following questions:
- How many activities are associated with a specific account?
- How many accounts did we touch?
- Which accounts have the most activity in this time period?
- How many touches have we made before we gave up on an account?
- How engaged are we with prospects on accounts?
In this article, you will learn about the Account Activity panel, including:
- The Account Activity Panel
- Account Activity Metrics and Calculations
- Panel Drill Down: Cadence Reports
The Account Activity Panel
The Account Activity panel contains the following details from the top of the panel working our way down:
- Panel Name: Account Activity Panel
- View Report: (Drill down to more details) Takes you to the Accounts Report.
- Primary Metric: Total Touches: This is the total activities completed. Touches include emails sent, calls logged, integration steps, other steps.
- Primary Metric Chart: Shows the top five Accounts by total touches for the selected date period. Each bar represents the total touches. Each segment within the bar shows the types of activities for the specific Accounts.
- Secondary Metrics include:
- Unique Accounts Touched: A count of the distinct Accounts that were touched in the selected date range. This is a team-level metric and not included in the drill down report.
- Average Touches per Account: This shows how your Account engagement is changing. This is a team-level metric and not included in the drill down report.
- Period Comparison based on date selection: To the right of the metrics, you will see a small percentage in either green or red. This will show how your numbers have increased or decreased over time.
Account Activity Metrics and Calculations
Each panel contains primary and secondary metrics. These metrics are calculated in different ways.
The Account Activity panel includes the following metrics based on the associated calculations.
|Total Touches||Sum(Email Steps + Calls Logged + Other Steps + Integration Steps)|
|Unique Accounts Touched||Distinct(Accounts)|
|Average Touches per Account||The average of all touches divided by the unique Accounts touched in the selected period.|
Panel Drill Down: Accounts Reports
This panel drills down into the Account Analytics which hold the Accounts report. This report has several Account-related success and engagement metrics.
Things to Note: This data only goes back as far as January 2019.
To learn more about the Accounts Report, check out Your Account Analytics.